NFL 2015-16 Season

Must have been a long trip home from London for the Dolphins.

Word is today was supposed to be team photo day. I wonder if they still posed for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 4- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Falcons
6. Panthers
7. Cardinals
8. Jets
9. Seahawks
10. Giants

Week 4- Bottom 10

32. Buccaneers
31. Lions
30. Jaguars
29. 49ers
28. Bears
27. Dolphins
26. Browns
25. Saints
24. Texans
23. Eagles

Welcome Jim Caldwell, you have officially become "Lionized"
jimcaldwell_original.jpg

Caldwell should have gone ballistic and should have gotten the officials to discuss the play. Then again, based on the above chart, he probably did and I missed it....

Reactions: Rey and satjay
The refs blew that play, but I think an even bigger problem with the rules is the Seahawks getting possession in the first place. Calvin Johnson was the last player to have possession of the ball, but because he fumbled it out of the end zone the other team gets the ball. I've always hated that rule.

I know I am late, but my Raiders DESERVED to lose to the Bears. The Bears outplayed them completely, but the Bears are so bad that they barely won. So much for good vibes going into the game against the Donkeys. Moral victories don't mean jack squat to me.

The refs blew that play, but I think an even bigger problem with the rules is the Seahawks getting possession in the first place. Calvin Johnson was the last player to have possession of the ball, but because he fumbled it out of the end zone the other team gets the ball. I've always hated that rule.
But, that rule has been in place forever. It's treated like any other touchback.

When you think about it, what other outcome can there be when a player fumbles it out of the back of the end zone? It wouldn't be fair to award it back to the fumbling team, unless of course the ball had some help... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He actually didn't fumble it out of the endzone (it probably would have) but it was knocked out of bounds by the Seahawk player.

In a word YES ....

He has missed 2 the 1st week, missed an Xtra point the next week .... and missed 2 last night, neither were all that long (under 50) and either would have Won the game ...

This is what kickers are for, making the kick with the game on the line.

Ravens kicker didn't have any trouble nailing one from 50 to win it.

I never thought you could miss a kicker, just replace him but the Steelers severely miss Shawn Sussion (?) ...

Then again if Vick was able to make any plays the kicks may have been closer, he also didn't impress me. Where's Bruce Gradkowski when you need him .... that's right he's injured .
You know the steelers got yet another kicker?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a full day of football: Seahawks-Bengals, Pats-Cowboys, Niners-Giants with a little Red Zone and MLB Playoffs sprinkled in

Just saw an amazing stat: Russell Wilson has led in every one of his 60 NFL starts (regular and postseason).

The Titans are dominating the Bills on both sides of the ball (161 total yards to 21), but they only lead 3-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts