NFL 2015-16 Season

I think it was reported earlier that the game was going to be STREAMED, first one for the NFL ...
I never did hear any details about how to do that or where to pick it up.

You do understand what the word "exclusive" means, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah,but exclusive to WHO?

Edit: Nevermind

NOW I understand that answer.
I think it was reported earlier that the game was going to be STREAMED, first one for the NFL ...
I never did hear any details about how to do that or where to pick it up.
Yahoo to stream Bills-Jaguars from London
http://www.bflo360.com/2015/06/yahoo-to-stream-bills-jaguars-from.html

Last edited:
Well,after the light bulb FINALLY went off on how I could watch the game between the Bills & the Jaguars,I'm watching the game on my Roku box. I'm reminded of the grand experiment they had back in the 80's where they decided to broadcast a game without announcers. I remember that the Dolphins was one of the teams,but I wonder if anybody else remembers watching that game. I can't remember who the Dolphins were playing at the time or exactly when they did that game.

I went back in and added the Yahoo app to my Tivo. Had it blocked as usually nothing on it that I care about.

Game looks pretty good and is streaming with no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Week 6- Top 10

1. Patriots
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Broncos
5. Panthers
6. Jets
7. Steelers
8. Falcons
9. Cardinals
10. Vikings

Week 6- Bottom 10

32. Jaguars
31. Lions
30. Buccaneers
29. Texans
28. Chiefs
27. 49ers
26. Bears
25. Saints
24. Dolphins
23. Ravens
The Bills should be 32nd what a disaster they are

I'm surprised at the confusion here. It was well published when this first was announced by the NFL way back when. The Bills/Jags game is a Yahoo streaming exclusive produced by CBS. The only place to see it on real TV is on the local CBS affiliates in Buffalo and Jacksonville. It's not on NFL Sunday Ticket or anywhere else. WIVB 4 Buffalo and WJAX 47 Jacksonville and Yahoo streaming, that's it.

Reactions: meStevo and osu1991
Hey they may still come back. Ever since that long drive with nothing to show for it the Jags offence has been dead.

Not a good time to be a sports fan in Buffalo.

I'm surprised at the confusion here. It was well published when this first was announced by the NFL way back when. The Bills/Jags game is a Yahoo streaming exclusive produced by CBS. The only place to see it on real TV is on the local CBS affiliates in Buffalo and Jacksonville. It's not on NFL Sunday Ticket or anywhere else. WIVB 4 Buffalo and WJAX 47 Jacksonville and Yahoo streaming, that's it.
I wasn't paying attention when this was first announced,so I was totally clueless until this morning about the game & who was broadcasting it. Also,we're talking about the Bills & the Jaguars,two teams that I don't keep up with.

Well,after the light bulb FINALLY went off on how I could watch the game between the Bills & the Jaguars,I'm watching the game on my Roku box. I'm reminded of the grand experiment they had back in the 80's where they decided to broadcast a game without announcers. I remember that the Dolphins was one of the teams,but I wonder if anybody else remembers watching that game. I can't remember who the Dolphins were playing at the time or exactly when they did that game.
So, how do you use your Roku to watch the game ?
I could not find a channel for the ST on the Roku channel page.

I went back in and added the Yahoo app to my Tivo. Had it blocked as usually nothing on it that I care about.

Game looks pretty good and is streaming with no problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I added it to my Roku and the PQ was good there too. The only minor complaint was that the streaming was delayed because I was receiving online fantasy scoring updates a couple plays before they appeared on screen... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was not part of Sunday Ticket, as the comments above said it was on Yahoo. add the Yahoo app to your Roku or use Chromecast or something with access to Yahoo video
Ok, I understand that, but it was mentioned previously that you could use your Roku to watch the ST.

Thanks osu !

From this link shows:

NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV streaming packages start at $49.99 a month for four months, and offer a variety of services (features vary according to the package purchased), including live out-of-market NFL games every Sunday afternoon. Current DIRECTV satellite customers can access live out-of-market games on a Roku player or Roku TV model with a subscription to NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX. Whatever package you choose, NFL SUNDAY TICKET is the only way to watch every out-of-market game you want on your big screen.

To subscribe to an NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV streaming package for your Roku device, visit http://nflsundayticket.tv/roku online to see if you’re eligible for the standalone live streaming service and to review package details.

So if I go to the Sports section on the Roku and add the channel ...
I found it and added it.

Now, it says it's 49.99 p/m.
However it says CURRENT D subs can access with a sub to ST Max, which I have on my current account, been watching on my home TV ?
Q. here is, because I have an account with D* and already Sub to this package, are they gonna want to charge me to have it also have it on my Roku ... Which I could technically take with me when travelling and watch the games when I get to a location I am going to (with internet of course).

Ok, I just got off a Chat with D* about this and they assured me that I would not have to pay addl. for access to using the Roku along with my existing sub, however when I tried to log into the ST on the Roku it wouldn't take my password .... Were thinking it might be because there are no games going on now ... Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not, but we'll see.

Reactions: gms49ers
Kinda unrelated
bought game pass it worked fine on the Roku at first, then last Sunday & Monday i was logged in but it wanted more $$. then tried on Wednesday and it was ok, like it should. when it was down I logged out resigned in still no joy.
just used a Computer during the outage.

The past 3 years I paid $40 for game rewind. this year they made me pay $100 for added services I never used or needed. :argue

What a comeback by the Redskins! 24 points is the most they have ever come back from.

GREAT win by my Raiders. They need to learn how to close games because a WHOLE HALF is too much time for a gun slinger like Phillip Rivers. But I like what I see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)