NFL 2015-16 Season

I am so scared of getting very excited about my RAIDERS start that I don't want to start picking them to win for any game. We are so close to be a real playoff team. Our CBs are still our weakest point... and that one position where a game can turn around in a NYC moment.

Again, we had another miss on replay, IMO. The Cowboys-Seahawks game. It appeared his butt was down and the ball was not over the goal. I get missing calls on the field but missing replay calls? Seems it is becoming more frequent.

I am so scared of getting very excited about my RAIDERS start that I don't want to start picking them to win for any game. We are so close to be a real playoff team. Our CBs are still our weakest point... and that one position where a game can turn around in a NYC moment.

Getting to the QB helps with the corner play. The Raiders absolutely beat up the Jets QB'S yesterday, it was fun to watch. Gives them a nice head to head win against another team fighting for a wildcard.

Your game at Pittsburgh this week is huge in the playoff race.

Your QB is the real deal unlike our Tannekill who after 4 years still can't make his reads :rollingeyes
Hell I'm excited about the Raiders. They're young and with a positive future. DCARR is ballin'

Here's my prediction- the Raiders will get the #5 seed and they will go into Indy and beat the Colts the weekend of Jan. 9/10. They will then come to Foxboro on the weekend of Jan. 16/17. Mark it down!!

They will WIN next week.

Week 8- Top 10
1. Patriots
2. (t) Broncos
2. (t) Bengals
4. Panthers
5. Packers
6. Cardinals
7. Vikings
8. Falcons
9. Raiders
10. Rams

Week 8- Bottom 10
32. Lions
31. 49ers
30. Titans
29. Bears
28. Texans
27. Jaguars
26. Browns
25. Dolphins
24. Bills
23. Cowboys

Week 8- Top 10
1. Patriots
2. (t) Broncos
2. (t) Bengals
4. Panthers
5. Packers
6. Cardinals
7. Vikings
8. Falcons
9. Raiders
10. Rams

Don't think my Raiders are top 10 yet. There is no doubt they are a much better team than last year but the next 2 weeks will really determine how good they really are with games AT Pittsburgh and home against the Vikings.

Don't think my Raiders are top 10 yet. There is no doubt they are a much better team than last year but the next 2 weeks will really determine how good they really are with games AT Pittsburgh and home against the Vikings.

No offense to you or the Raiders, but filling out the last couple of spots was difficult. It's my opinion that the Raiders and Rams are the most deserving for those final two spots AT THIS TIME

Reactions: salsadancer7
No offense to you or the Raiders, but filling out the last couple of spots was difficult. It's my opinion that the Raiders and Rams are the most deserving for those final two spots AT HIS TIME

None taken. Just leary as hell since they have sucked for such a long as hell time that it's difficult to be positive. It's like that ugly girl that suddenly has become very attractive and not sure she should believe the nice things they are sayin' about her.

Lol

Reactions: BillD1984
None taken. Just leary as hell since they have sucked for such a long as hell time that it's difficult to be positive. It's like that ugly girl that suddenly has become very attractive and not sure she should believe the nice things they are sayin' about her.

Lol
img22813390.jpg

Come closer and say that again...........

Bengals are flying and the Raiders might make the playoffs. Didnt think the Raiders might be in the playoff hunt this late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)