NFL 2015-16 Season

Moral victories mean jack squat. They torched our defense and yet, we shot ourselves in the foot with that interception at the goal line. You are not gonna be anyone giving an experienced, desperate playoff team with 4 turnovers. My Raiders are just not ready/mature enough to win those kinda of games.

Nice win by the Vikes but at a cost because of a cheap shot by the Spams DB knocking out Bridgewater

But I'll admit...it takes BALLS to win the toss in OT and to defend the end (to get the wind at your back)

Moral victories mean jack squat. They torched our defense and yet, we shot ourselves in the foot with that interception at the goal line. You are not gonna be anyone giving an experienced, desperate playoff team with 4 turnovers. My Raiders are just not ready/mature enough to win those kinda of games.

w6y536.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

w6y536.jpg

Had a monster game. I new the Steelers would destroy our weak-ass seconday. But now a day later, I needed to look at the cup being half full. Both team could not stop the other on offense or defense. It cam down to two TO. The interception in the end zone and fumbled kickoff return. We had 2 more turnovers than the Steelers did...and tht did us in.

Without Ben, I don't see the Steelers winning a lot of games.

Well, the GOOD news is he will only be out a few weeks. When I saw Aldon Smith land on his foot..it was scary. You are talking a 260+ lb man landing on a bent foot. No matter how big and strong Ben is, that is gonna her and cause some damage.

They have Cleveland a bye week then they go to Seattle. If they can go 1-1 they will be 6-5 when Ben comes back.

They have to get past the Browns first, I normally wouldn't say that, but without Ben and Bell and the D* leaking as usual, nothing is a given.

Week 9- Top 10
1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Panthers
4. Broncos
5. Cardinals
6. Packers
7. Vikings
8. Giants
9. Steelers
10. Falcons

Week 9- Bottom 10
32. Lions
31. Jaguars
30. Browns
29. Chargers
28. Titans
27. Cowboys
26. 49ers
25. Texans
24. Dolphins
23. Bears

Reactions: salsadancer7
:eeek Well,at least you can tell the difference between the Bills & the Jets. I thought that the home team wore the dark jerseys,or at the very least,had the choice to either wear the dark or white jersey? I had to do a serious double take with the Jets wearing all green uniforms(except for their white helmets) & the Bills wearing all red uniforms(except for their white helmets). Did Roger Goodell approve this? This is what happens due to Tom Brady beating Goodell(& the NFL) in court over his suspension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts