NFL 2015-16 Season

Any discussion of "Color Rush" should be moved to the NFL Blotter Report thread,because those uniforms last night were definitely a crime(against humanity),surely to be topped in ghastliness by the uniforms that the Titans & the Jaguars will be wearing next Thursday.

Reactions: salsadancer7
screen-shot-2015-11-12-at-9-58-52-pm.png

How the colorblind saw last night's game between the Bills & Jets.

Eli,Eli,Eli,lets go Giants!!!!!!!

Eli's comin'
Eli's comin' (Eli's a-comin')
Well, you better hide your heart
Your loving heart
Eli's a-comin', and the cards say
A broken heart

LUCKY Patriots,LUCKY that they ruled that interception an incomplete pass. VERY VERY LUCKY. No,I didn't watch the whole game,I spent my time watching the CFL play-offs & caught the last 2 minutes of this game.

LUCKY Patriots,LUCKY that they ruled that interception an incomplete pass. VERY VERY LUCKY. No,I didn't watch the whole game,I spent my time watching the CFL play-offs & caught the last 2 minutes of this game.
Lucky? He dropped the ball on the way down....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to ask,did pretty much all NFL games today have military honor guard & military singing the national anthem? I ask because they did for the Seattle-Arizona game tonight,& because I watched both CFL playoff games(they did the same thing in honor of "Remembrance Day") instead of any NFL games,I was just wondering if they did that as a carry over from Veterans Day last Wednesday?

My Raiders showed they are still not ready for prime time. For the 2nd week in a row, mistakes by special teams killed any momentum shift in the blink of an eye. The Vikings have a very good team with plenty of weapons and a VERY tough defense. AP looked like a man possessed.

Don't sleep on the Vikings in the NFC, they look like a complet team. Next week, the game against Green Bay is a big one for them.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Where has this Texan defense been all year?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Week 10- Top 10
1. Patriots
2. Panthers
3. Cardinals
4. Bengals
5. Vikings
6. Broncos
7. Steelers
8. Packers
9. Falcons
10. Bills

Week 10- Bottom 10
32. Browns
31. Titans
30. Chargers
29. Lions
28. Cowboys
27. Jaguars
26. 49ers
25. Ravens
24. Saints
23. Buccaneers

I'm facing a conundrum. I want to watch the CFL playoffs this upcoming Sunday,which means that I'll miss the NFL games also being played at the same time,but I REALLY want to watch the Broncos' Brock Osweiler start for the first time against the Chicago Bears. I expect a typical Gary Kubiak coached QB style of play from him,like with Jake Plummer,Matt Schaub,or Joe Flacco(Broncos are going to the Super Bowl IF Osweiler can perform at Flacco's level).

I'm facing a conundrum. I want to watch the CFL playoffs this upcoming Sunday,which means that I'll miss the NFL games also being played at the same time,but I REALLY want to watch the Broncos' Brock Osweiler start for the first time against the Chicago Bears. I expect a typical Gary Kubiak coached QB style of play from him,like with Jake Plummer,Matt Schaub,or Joe Flacco(Broncos are going to the Super Bowl IF Osweiler can perform at Flacco's level).

If Peyton Manning is indeed done, the AFC rep will be one of the Patriots, Bengals or Steelers and that's it (I give the Chiefs an outside chance, they have the look of a team that could make a second half run). The Broncos defense is good, but nowhere near '85 Bears or '00 Ravens good....and that's what they would need to make up for their offensive shortcomings.

If Peyton Manning is indeed done, the AFC rep will be one of the Patriots, Bengals or Steelers and that's it (I give the Chiefs an outside chance, they have the look of a team that could make a second half run). The Broncos defense is good, but nowhere near '85 Bears or '00 Ravens good....and that's what they would need to make up for their offensive shortcomings.
The Patriots are my first bet out of the AFC to make the Super Bowl. I'm going to watch the Broncos-Bears game with bated breath,just to see how Osweiler does. Gary Kubiak does have a way of making average QB's shine though.Osweiler has something though that 2015 Peyton Manning doesn't,mobility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)