NFL 2015-16 Season

Based on the injuries to the Patriots' receiving corps,if it carries over to next week,then I believe a Brock Osweiler led Broncos team can defeat them. The Pats will really have to depend on Gronk & a Broncos' defense not being able to cover him,& with Belichick being being his most creative with offensive plays,to to defeat the Broncos. I see the Pats next week trying to score as fast as they can versus the Broncos eating up the clock with running plays.

Next season,I want a Yahoo exclusively streamed online "Color Rush" game played in London.
Edit: Every London game next season should be exclusively streamed by Yahoo,with the teams wearing "Color Rush" uniforms.

Last edited:
Unless the Patriots wake up,I'm very VERY GOOD about the Broncos' chances next week. The Broncos' players believe in Brock Osweiler,& no doubt,from what they are seeing right now,plus last last week versus the Giants,they are confident that they can win. In time,will Osweiler become the Broncos' Aaron Rodgers & Steve Young?

The Denver Broncos....with Brock Osweiler.....are not the New York Giants nor the Buffalo Bills. Sports commentators agree that the Broncos' offense improved when Osweiler started(but that's because of Gary Kubiak). Manning only had two games this season where he played better than Osweiler did this past Sunday. If the Broncos defeat the Patriots next Sunday,then it's a new era in Denver.

Unless the Patriots wake up,I'm very VERY GOOD about the Broncos' chances next week. The Broncos' players believe in Brock Osweiler,& no doubt,from what they are seeing right now,plus last last week versus the Giants,they are confident that they can win. In time,will Osweiler become the Broncos' Aaron Rodgers & Steve Young?
I don't see Osweiler filling THOSE type of shoes, he may eventually be a good QB, but expecting him to turn into a Rogers or Young is putting some very lofty expectations on him.

Reactions: dfergie
Week 11- Top 10
1. Patriots
2. Panthers
3. Cardinals
4. Bengals
5. Broncos
6. Steelers
7. Packers
8. Vikings
9. Seahawks
10. Chiefs

Week 11- Bottom 10
32. Browns
31. Titans
30. Chargers
29. 49ers
28. Lions
27. Jaguars
26. Eagles
25. Dolphins
24. Ravens
23. Saints

Wake up from what? They're 10-0. They do what they have to to win games.

Could the Pats lose this game? Of course but I don't understand your analysis of the Giants and Bills games. Shouldn't the Pats be confident because the Broncos struggled to beat the BEARS?

BTW, just an FYI the Patriots aren't the Chicago Bears.

Reactions: Rey and meStevo
Wake up from what? They're 10-0. They do what they have to to win games.

Could the Pats lose this game? Of course but I don't understand your analysis of the Giants and Bills games. Shouldn't the Pats be confident because the Broncos struggled to beat the BEARS?

BTW, just an FYI the Patriots aren't the Chicago Bears.
Just like the Bears,the Giants & the Bills aren't exactly elite teams. I need to look back to past seasons to how the Pats did against Gary Kubiak coached Houston Texans,with Matt Schaub at QB,or against the Ravens,when Kubiak was an assistant coach working with Joe Flacco. The Denver defense is supposed to be ranked #1(?),although if that's true,I didn't really see it against the Bears this past Sunday. Osweiler played it safe this past Sunday by not making any major mistakes,taking sacks over interceptions,& not fumbling the ball. I see him getting sacked again next Sunday,but because of his 6'8" height,I don't see any of his passes being knocked down. Possibly intercepted yes,but the defensive linemen won't deflect any passes. IF the Broncos defeat the Patriots next Sunday night,it will be HUGE for the confidence of the Broncos,& Osweiler,& they'll most certainly feel that they can win with Osweiler at the helm. They still have to play the Steelers & the Bengals,but defeating the Patriots will REALLY define the rest of the season for them.

You should get into headline writing. Should get someone else to write the rest though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I just believe in Brock Osweiler,but Gary Kubiak is the real hero here,it's his offense. Broncos' 3rd string QB,Trevor Siemian,could have played just as effectively last Sunday against the Bears as Osweiler did,because it's Gary Kubiak's offense,being played the way Kubiak envisioned it.

Just like the Bears,the Giants & the Bills aren't exactly elite teams. I need to look back to past seasons to how the Pats did against Gary Kubiak coached Houston Texans,with Matt Schaub at QB,or against the Ravens,when Kubiak was an assistant coach working with Joe Flacco. The Denver defense is supposed to be ranked #1(?),although if that's true,I didn't really see it against the Bears this past Sunday. Osweiler played it safe this past Sunday by not making any major mistakes,taking sacks over interceptions,& not fumbling the ball. I see him getting sacked again next Sunday,but because of his 6'8" height,I don't see any of his passes being knocked down. Possibly intercepted yes,but the defensive linemen won't deflect any passes. IF the Broncos defeat the Patriots next Sunday night,it will be HUGE for the confidence of the Broncos,& Osweiler,& they'll most certainly feel that they can win with Osweiler at the helm. They still have to play the Steelers & the Bengals,but defeating the Patriots will REALLY define the rest of the season for them.

Uh OK. :coco

It's Gary Kubiak' s offense,it doesn't matter if it's Brock Osweiler or Trevor Siemian at QB,it's Kubiak's offense being played the way Kubiak designed it. Both QB's will play it better than Peyton Manning could this season. The Broncos will not lose just because Manning isn't playing,the offense has already improved because he is not.
Speaking of which(if you read this far),I sure hope those multiple incomplete passes that Tom Brady threw,that kept landing yards short in front of his receivers,were being thrown on purpose,that he meant to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)