NFL 2015-16 Season

Six weeks ago, the Packers were serious Super Bowl contenders and the Lions were serious contenders for the #1 pick in the draft. Now you could make the argument that the Lions are better than the Packers. Very strange NFL season
And then THAT happened..........WOW!!! :eek

I was there last night. I can't be that mad at the result with the way the Lions have been playing this year but it is still disappointing to finish the first quarter up 17-0 and know that your team still has a 50/50 chance of finding a way to lose the game.

The crazy thing was just how many Packers fans were at the game. I've been to games at every professional sports stadium in Detroit many times and I've never seen that many fans from the visiting team in attendance. If I had to guess I would say that it was probably 20%+ Packers fans last night. When the Packers had big plays, including the game ending Hail Mary the cheers were louder than the boos.

I know the Lions have been bad for a long time but I've still never seen anything like that in a Detroit stadium.

I watched it when I got home and all I can say is UNREAL

Detroit forgot rule #1 of a Hail Mary

KNOCK IT DOWN!!

My seats were at the 5 yard line on the opposite end of the field from where the touchdown happened. They never showed a replay of the catch in the stadium so I still haven't actually had a good look at it. It seems crazy that pretty much the only replay they didn't show during the entire game was the most important play of the game but I guess the fans were going pretty crazy anyways. Lots of irrationally angry people at the end of that game.

Nobody from Detroit got in front of Rodgers (or even boxed him out really). He just got in front of everyone
All the defenders on the field were about 4" shorter than the recvr ....

WHY Calvin Johnson was not playing D on that play, I don't know.

Caldwell said after the game that they were expecting a lateral play instead. (really :( )

Packers should have never had that last play in the first place, that was a pretty bogus facemask call to allow them the play.

All the defenders on the field were about 4" shorter than the recvr ....

WHY Calvin Johnson was not playing D on that play, I don't know.

Caldwell said after the game that they were expecting a lateral play instead. (really :( )

Packers should have never had that last play in the first place, that was a pretty bogus facemask call to allow them the play.
You still had to go 60 yds for a TD.

December 6th, 2015.........the day Bill Belichick morphed into Rich Kotite. Far and away the worst coached game in BB's 15 year tenure as the Pats HC.

Reactions: Hart5150
If somehow the Broncos can win the next two games against the Raiders & the Steelers,the Monday Night game on week 16 between the Broncos & Bengals will decide home field advantage for the AFC Playoffs. The Broncos & Osweiler still make nervous. I went to sleep during the start of the 3rd Quarter with the Broncos ahead 17-3. I just woke up & found out that I didn't miss anything. I'll probably be just as nervous watching them play the Raiders next week as I was today with them playing against the Chargers today. Brock Osweiler really is playing like they're just trying to hold the fort until Peyton Manning comes back healthy.

If somehow the Broncos can win the next two games against the Raiders & the Steelers,the Monday Night game on week 16 between the Broncos & Bengals will decide home field advantage for the AFC Playoffs. The Broncos & Osweiler still make nervous. I went to sleep during the start of the 3rd Quarter with the Broncos ahead 17-3. I just woke up & found out that I didn't miss anything. I'll probably be just as nervous watching them play the Raiders next week as I was today with them playing against the Chargers today. Brock Osweiler really is playing like they're just trying to hold the fort until Peyton Manning comes back healthy.
Is Peyton coming back at all ?

I would not be at all surprised to see him retire at seasons end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)