NFL 2015-16 Season

Oh man,the Broncos are making me nervous,BUT.....on the upside,Brock Osweiler IS NOT a QB who shall remain nameless who played the season before Peyton Manning joined the team.

If the Patriots win tonight,I can say it's because they are/were the better team. I don't think that Manning could do much better than Osweiler is doing right now. I'm starting to wish that they'd stop showing the yellow first down line on TV,because it really upsets me when players run everywhere,& anywhere,but toward it.

The Patriots will probably still win this game,but Osweiler still deserves to continue to start. He hasn't made any major mistakes. Even that freaky interception he threw came to nought. Are the Patriots & Broncos even on turnovers?

I was going to just keep this to myself,but seeing Gronk possibly get injured,I'm going to just go ahead & say it,I don't care who wins,I just want this game to hurry up get over so that I can watch my Walking Dead recording. Knee injury to Gronk,hope it's not the ACL.

Edit: This game sucks because of all the injuries,especially to Gronk. It'll be a Pyrrhic victory for the Patriots if they win tonight,but lose Gronk for any significant period of time. I'm not THAT familiar with the Patriots,but I imagine that even they can only take so many more injuries before it adversely affects them.

Good win for Denver.

What a masterful job by the Pats managing the clock at both ends of the half's.

I'd also like to commend the officiating crew for calling an excellent game.

Good news is that they seemed to have dodged bullets with both Gronkowski and Hightower. It's being reported Gronk has a bone bruise and Hightower a sprained MCL.

I still think if they get those 2, plus Edelman, Amendola and Collins healthy by playoff time I see no reason why they can't go back to the Superbowl.

Pats/Texans flexed to SNF in week 14

Two NFL games on the schedule for Week 14 (Dec. 13, 2015) have been moved in accordance with the league’s flexible scheduling rules.

New England at Houston, which was originally scheduled to be played at 1:00pm ET on CBS, has been flexed to Sunday Night Football. The game will now be televised by NBC at 8:30pm ET.

Seattle at Baltimore, which was previously announced as the Sunday Night Football matchup, has been moved to 1:00pm ET on FOX.

one question I have in regards to the TNF games

Why is Green Bay/Detroit on BOTH CBS & NFLN this week? Not that I am complaining (being OTA only) but I thought the 1st 8 weeks were the only games on CBS). Does it have to do with week 1 TNF being on NBC and therefore CBS still had one week left?

Good win for Denver.

What a masterful job by the Pats managing the clock at both ends of the half's.

I'd also like to commend the officiating crew for calling an excellent game.

Good news is that they seemed to have dodged bullets with both Gronkowski and Hightower. It's being reported Gronk has a bone bruise and Hightower a sprained MCL.

I still think if they get those 2, plus Edelman, Amendola and Collins healthy by playoff time I see no reason why they can't go back to the Superbowl.
That is good news about Gronk & Hightower.

Pats/Texans flexed to SNF in week 14

Two NFL games on the schedule for Week 14 (Dec. 13, 2015) have been moved in accordance with the league’s flexible scheduling rules.

New England at Houston, which was originally scheduled to be played at 1:00pm ET on CBS, has been flexed to Sunday Night Football. The game will now be televised by NBC at 8:30pm ET.

Seattle at Baltimore, which was previously announced as the Sunday Night Football matchup, has been moved to 1:00pm ET on FOX.

Ugh. Not another game with Collinsworth. 2 out of 3 weeks is just torture to a fan base.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)