NFL 2015-16 Season

I feel like throwing up right now. Every time the Bengals start doing good and have an excellent chance to win, something bad happens.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I think your Bengals will do fine with McCarron at QB. Give him some time to get in rhythm with his guys.
I was impressed with him yesterday.

"Most certainly"?? Really?? What are you basing that on?

Have you watched Green Bay the last 5 or 6 weeks? I have, and they haven't been very impressive.

Seattle? I think they are legit, but they would have to win three games on the road just to get to the Super Bowl.

Carolina and Arizona? Both very impressive in the REGULAR SEASON, but I want to see both Newton and Palmer in the postseason before I anoint them
I'll go with the Cardinals over the Panthers in the NFC(one of those teams will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, sorry, not the Giants). The AFC will be represented in the Super Bowl by either the Patriots or the Steelers.
Edit: When you do your team rankings, you should put the Steelers as number 2 team behind the Patriots. If you saw how poorly the Broncos played yesterday, it would be a no brainer.

I think your Bengals will do fine with McCarron at QB. Give him some time to get in rhythm with his guys.
I was impressed with him yesterday.
Yeah, he did look better as it went on, once the kid gets some reps, he should be fine.

The idea that the Chiefs AND THE JETS would be ahead of the Steelers in the wildcard chase is a travesty. The Chiefs ok, BUT THE JETS? Hopefully that will be corrected soon(on the field).

Andy Dalton May Not Be Done
http://deadspin.com/andy-dalton-may-not-be-done-1747979415

The Bengals have gotten relatively good news regarding QB Andy Dalton’s fractured right thumb: it won’t require surgery, so he’s not automatically out for the season. But Cincinnati won’t know when he’ll be ready until he is.

Bengals QB Andy Dalton doesn't need surgery for thumb injury
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...engals-fractured-thumb-week-to-week/77306086/

Could be good news for the Bengals.

The idea that the Chiefs AND THE JETS would be ahead of the Steelers in the wildcard chase is a travesty. The Chiefs ok, BUT THE JETS? Hopefully that will be corrected soon(on the field).
Houston was ahead of them as well.

The REALLY sad thing is that the Colts are ahead of them .... with a 5-6 record.

Read somewhere today that even though right now the Steelers are on the outside looking in, they- and not the Jets- control their own destiny.

Last vent on the Broncos, not even a healthy Peyton Manning could have overcome the mistakes that the Broncos' offense made yesterday(especially with the Broncos' offensive tackles allowing the Raiders' LB Khalil Mack to both stop the run & sack the QB at will), although he probably would have made better play call selections than the OC made yesterday. Both Demaryius Thomas & Vernon Davis would still have dropped catchable passes at crucial moments, repeatedly(thanks for that fumble, Demaryius), & Davis would still have run the wrong way after catching the ball, twice.

Looking ahead TV wise to week 16 brings up something interesting

As of right now there is NO late CBS game. There are only 2 late games and both are set to be on FOX (GB/AZ and STL/SEA). Since FOX has the DH CBS can only show one game. And with Buffalo, Minnesota, Detroit, Tampa and Atlanta at home they would only get a late CBS game...

Obviously the NFL will make a decision within the next week as to what game to either move to CBS or change times

I also noticed that CBS didn't have a late game scheduled. Both the Patriots-Jets (CBS) and Giant-Vikings game (FOX) are scheduled for the early window, so I could see CBS moving the Pats-Jets game to 4:05 ET. Only problem with that is it appears to be CBS' premier game in week 16 (the rest of their schedule is pretty brutal), and it's unusual (but not unprecedented) to have the network that has the singleheader have their "A" game in the late window. Another issue with week 16 is the Sunday night game, I don't see Steelers-Ravens staying there. I can see Giants-Vikings moving to SNF and Steelers-Ravens getting moved to 4:05 ET on CBS.

well they moved Jax @ New Orleans to the late CBS game

Week 16 changes in full: * JAX-NO moves to CBS late no matter what
IF NYG wins: * NYG-MIN to SNF * PIT-BAL to CBS early * IND-MIA to Fox
If NYG lose then Pitts/Baltimore stays as SNF

Reactions: fhsucade07
Its the "throwaway game" that will basically go to Jacksonville, New Orleans and the 5 FOX home teams (Buffalo, Miami, Detroit, Tampa, Atlanta) since no game can go opposite the home team. Those 5 teams play at 1PM on FOX

Reactions: BillD1984

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts