NFL 2015-16 Season

The Bengals are saying Dalton is out next week but just seen a post from ESPN that seemed to hint he was finished for the year. If so, it comes during a season that certainly had to be their best chance for getting that elusive playoff win.

So far, the Broncos do not deserve to win this game. The Steelers should be licking their chops over next week's game with the Broncos,because it will get UGLY..........for the Broncos.

Edit: Put me down as Steelers over the Broncos next week.

I REALLY want to watch the Patriots-Texans game tonight, but it's WWE TLC(Tables, Ladders, & Chairs) tonight.

I hope you have better luck than me. Had network issues so I'm watching the Patriots - Texans. Patriots head to number one seed with a win. With both the Bengals and Broncos losing they are technically already winners today.

I feel like throwing up right now. Every time the Bengals start doing good and have an excellent chance to win, something bad happens.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: fhsucade07
Congrats to the Patriots retaining the #1 seed & home field advantage. The Broncos' offense was a joke against the Raiders. Their play calling in the red zone was horrible. The Raiders were stopping the run all day, but not the pass, so the Broncos tried to rush into the end zone twice, & they were stopped flat. Demaryius Thomas was dropping passes left & right, & he fumbled one play. Vernon Davis would run the wrong direction when he caught a pass, or fall flat on his face, or drop the ball at costly times. The offensive line, tackles mainly, either held, calling back potential first down plays, or they let Raiders' defensive linemen just run around them & sack the QB. If they play like they did these past games against the Steelers, it'll get ugly fast for them.

I feel like throwing up right now. Every time the Bengals start doing good and have an excellent chance to win, something bad happens.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I thought it was a good game. I do know that number 55 for the Bungles is a dirty player. I hope he gets suspended for a few games. I know a lot of Bungles will get fined.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Andy Dalton the Red Ryder BB Gun.

2462h7a.jpg

I thought it was a good game. I do know that number 55 for the Bungles is a dirty player. I hope he gets suspended for a few games. I know a lot of Bungles will get fined.

Ha Ha, that's funny coming from one of the dirtiest teams out there.

The Steelers are the only football team with three different head coaches with at least 90 wins.

The NFC most certainly is going to win the Super Bowl this season, whether it's the Panthers or Cardinals. I don't have any confidence in ANY AFC team this year winning the Super Bowl. If the Broncos win home field advantage, as uninspiring as their offense is playing, I'm definitely going with the Panthers or Cardinals. The Broncos are making game management an art form.

"Most certainly"?? Really?? What are you basing that on?

Have you watched Green Bay the last 5 or 6 weeks? I have, and they haven't been very impressive.

Seattle? I think they are legit, but they would have to win three games on the road just to get to the Super Bowl.

Carolina and Arizona? Both very impressive in the REGULAR SEASON, but I want to see both Newton and Palmer in the postseason before I anoint them

Seattle lost their RB for the season yesterday whom had given them a huge boost after a sluggish start. I believe Carolina is legit but a majority of their games have been against a weak division - people are pointing to the Dallas game but that's a bad team right now without a QB. I'll be interested to see how things shake out against stiffer competition in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)