NFL 2016-17 Season

OMG.....those Seahawks uniforms are hideous!! They look like 275 lb. gloworms! Enough already with the color rush uniforms NFL!

Reactions: Rey
What's worse those uniforms or that they picked this as a national TV game.
I don't worry about it being a National game, they have a lot of Not Prime Time games on Thursdays.
Personally, I could do without the Thursday night games, with the exception being Thanksgiving, that turned out to be a good idea.

Thursday games would work if each week those teams came off a bye week. Week 1 is easy...but, would teams want a bye week 1 to play Thursday week 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rey
Thursday games would work if each week those teams came off a bye week. Week 1 is easy...but, would teams want a bye week 1 to play Thursday week 2?

YOU SIR NEED TO WORK FOR THE NFL!!!

You really should have all the bye weeks in a group of like 6 weeks in the season.
These teams can't expect to get a bye week in week 3 or 4 and nothing the rest of the way when other teams get them at better times in the year.

I think the Steelers had an early one either this year or last, like week 4, while they said they liked it, I bet if you asked them it's way too early.

Wouldnt work as the NFL would need to add another week to the season as the next regular sunday game would be 10 days after the Thursday game.
Sunday game -->Bye week--> Thursday (11 days later) --> Sunday game (10 days later).

The only way I see this working is to eliminate the bye week and have teams play on one Thursday but that means there would be 2 Thursday night games.

IMO just remove Thursday night games. Players hate it and I have better things to do on Thursday nights. Just add a 2nd Monday night game and call it even (ESPN and CBS)

Bengals finally got rid of Nugent.
Really ?
Hadn't seen that.
He's been around for quite awhile now.

You would have thought the Steelers would be smart enough to hang on to Bullock till AFTER they play the team he went to ... actually the end of the season would have been good.

He kicked well for Pittsburgh however the Steelers normal kicker is well again. ... to a certain degree anyways.

Really ?
Hadn't seen that.
He's been around for quite awhile now.

You would have thought the Steelers would be smart enough to hang on to Bullock till AFTER they play the team he went to ... actually the end of the season would have been good.

He kicked well for Pittsburgh however the Steelers normal kicker is well again. ... to a certain degree anyways.
5 games in a row missing an extra point and a bunch of field goals. He should have went sooner. He cost them at least 2 wins

Patriots clinch their 8th consecutive AFC East title and 7th consecutive first round bye. Also, they have won 14 of the last 16 AFC East titles. The only two seasons they didn't win the AFC East was 2002 (Jets) and 2008 (Dolphins). Even in those two seasons the Pats tied for the division but lost out on tiebreakers. In other words, the Patriots have not lost the AFC East OUTRIGHT since the 2000 season.

And for the first time in 14 years... Someone..ANYONE... can post that the Oakland Raiders have made the playoffs on Facebook(they weren't around the last time they were in the playoffs...LOL)!

Felt good saying that.

Reactions: Rey and Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)