NFL 2016-17 Season

Extremely bush league by the HOF and the NFL.

So going by their policy does the family of a HOFer have to return the ring and jacket when they pass away?

HIS family...or the families of any other HOFer family member who has passed away, whould not or will not be standing with the HOFers when presented. I just don't understand why they have to be so f**ing cheap.

upload_2016-11-13_16-36-14.png
upload_2016-11-13_16-36-47.png

You just know that chasing those early points will come back and bite Tomlin in the arse
Yup, and it did ....
I don't like it when he does that, weather they make it or not.
He lost them 4 points that probably would have won the game ... things would have been done differently as they 4th quarter progressed.
I think they said the teams combined for 6 missed 2 point conversions today.

Indeed it was. I believe it will be a terrible week for me in picks :D

Even though the Pats lost last night, that was also a great game. There were more great games yesterday than the last three seasons combined!

The NFL has flexed the Chiefs-Broncos game on Nov. 27 to Sunday Night Football. The Pats-Jets game has been moved to 4:25 ET. I for one am thrilled! The Sunday late afternoon window is BY FAR my favorite slot for the Patriots to play in. The Pats now play 3 of their next 5 games at 4:25 ET (with an early Sunday and a MNF game sprinkled in).

Reactions: Rey and Hart5150
While last week most of the games were great, yesterday felt the opposite. Those 1pm games were brutal.

How about all of those missed PATs yesterday? I didn’t really watch many games yesterday since I focused on my Bills. After the two missed extra points by the Bengals, I didn’t realize I was witnessing a league wide epidemic. I just happen to turn the New England game on when Gostkowski missed, and usually I don’t stay up for all of SNF, but happen to check the score right before I went to bed when the Redskins missed theirs. Total of 12 for the day.

Even all of the shorter and chip shot field goals that were virtually automatic for most kickers in the past don’t seem to be so this year. Between the two tied games from a few weeks ago, how many missed field goals were there from under 35 yards? Glad to see the often overlooked kicking game is having an impact on the outcome of a lot of these games.

Interesting stat heard on ESPN yesterday:

NFL kickers are 44/45 on Field Goals from 32-33 yards this year, but have missed an astounding 48 extra points from that same distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbo
While watching the Steelers / Colts game tonight, I was watching a kickoff and am wondering ...

Why is the Colts Kicker (kickoffs) wearing 1 glove ?
Why 1 for starters ... Why Any really ?

Remember, this game IS Indoors too ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)