NFL 2016-17 Season

And for the first time in 14 years... Someone..ANYONE... can post that the Oakland Raiders have made the playoffs on Facebook(they weren't around the last time they were in the playoffs...LOL)!

Felt good saying that.
Fwiw, the Lions are very close, they have an even longer history of Not making it ... lol

Yep... I was right:

Bills....17 years
Raiders...14 years
Browns...14 years
Rams... 11 years
Jags... 11 years

The Lions were in the playoffs back in 2011.
Oh that's right, they were in the playoffs for like 30 seconds in 2011.
When I think of the last time the Lions made the Playoffs, I always think of 1991. They were in for a few minutes that year as well.

Now you have to ask, when was the last time teams were in the playoffs and actually WON a Game ?

Oh that's right, they were in the playoffs for like 30 seconds in 2011.
When I think of the last time the Lions made the Playoffs, I always think of 1991. They were in for a few minutes that year as well.

Now you have to ask, when was the last time teams were in the playoffs and actually WON a Game ?

The Lions were in the postseason two years ago and lost to the Cowboys in a Wild Card game. As far as the longest active drought without a postseason victory: Cincinnati has the longest active drought at 26 seasons (I'm pretty sure they were eliminated from postseason contention yesterday, so they will now be at 27 seasons). After the Bengals: #2 Detroit (25 seasons), #3 Buffalo (21 seasons...now 22),#4 Cleveland (19 seasons....now 20). #5 Miami (15 seasons)

Reactions: mccoyrj
The Lions were in the postseason two years ago and lost to the Cowboys in a Wild Card game. As far as the longest active drought without a postseason victory: Cincinnati has the longest active drought at 26 seasons (I'm pretty sure they were eliminated from postseason contention yesterday, so they will now be at 27 seasons). After the Bengals: #2 Detroit (25 seasons), #3 Buffalo (21 seasons...now 22),#4 Cleveland (19 seasons....now 20). #5 Miami (15 seasons)
The Lions last Playoff Win was in '91, that must be what I have been thinking.
They beat the Cowboys, that's the '91 season, '92 playoffs.

Before that their last win was (are you ready Paul ?) '57.

They ARE a WHOPPING 7-12 IN 19 Playoff games.
Pats play that many playoff games in, about a 5 year time frame ... :eeek

Check with me after this weekends game against Baltimore ....
Well see if anyone is still healthy.

This is a Huge game for both teams.

I haven't seen the updated scenarios yet, but if Baltimore loses they are basically toast. The Steelers can lose and still have a decent shot at a Wild Card.

I haven't seen the updated scenarios yet, but if Baltimore loses they are basically toast. The Steelers can lose and still have a decent shot at a Wild Card.
I want to win the Division, this way you don't have to chance it on the last game.
Steelers win out and they get the Division and a Home game I believe.

Reactions: BillD1984
I want to win the Division, this way you don't have to chance it on the last game.
Steelers win out and they get the Division and a Home game I believe.

IF the Steelers win out, they will more than likely be the 3 seed and host the 6 seed on Wild Card weekend

The AFC Playoff field is all set. Now it's just a matter of the seedings. The Patriots could be 1 or 2, the Raiders could be 1, 2 or 5, the Steelers could be 3 or 4, the Texans could be 3 or 4, the Chiefs could be 2,5 or 6 and the Dolphins could be 5 or 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)