NFL 2017-18 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One of the best weekends of football all year.

Re: Gruden's contract, it's even sweeter once they move to Vegas, due to no state tax. It's likely lighter on the first couple of years to take advantage of that. And the 4 year deal for coordinators should ensure some stability going into and after relocation. Good stuff all around.
CHUCKY's BACK ...

Boring, New England is going to another Super Bowl. It's as predictable as an SEC Team winning the NCAA Football Championship.

Time to see what the Vikings can do against the Eagles at home in Philly.

Boring, New England is going to another Super Bowl. It's as predictable as an SEC Team winning the NCAA Football Championship.

Time to see what the Vikings can do against the Eagles at home in Philly.
Like I posted to my Sister at the end of the 3rd quarter ...
Jacksonville's Offense will lose this game, they were up by 10 I think at the time ...
And Yup, the offense in ability to move the ball in the 4th quarter lost the game for them ... had they been able to move the ball NE wouldn't had the ball as many times in the 4th.

Hey guys, remember a few weeks back when the Steelers were the talk and everyone was the DRAMA was killing the Steelers ?

Well, this BS about Brady being hurt and earlier in the week was Questionable to play on Sunday ?

No media outlets felt there was and Drama, or was it they knew they would get shut down by Bilcheck and company information wise in the future.

This was the same Drama that the Steelers would have been vilified over.

Tom Brady, Patriots fooled us again on way to another Super Bowl

Wow, 1/2 hour till the Super Bowl and not a single post about it in the last week and a half.

Is it considered a foregone conclusion that the Pats will win again ?

I hope not.

Well I didn't watch most of season because it had become so political. I watched today and most impressed by the reverence the players showed toward the National Anthem. Big step forward for NFL.
Nice game by Nick Foles too, Arizona Wildcat and future pastor. Gronk is also a Wildcat but he's already won a few rings.

Was it the best Super Bowl? I'm not sure, but it certainly was entertaining, especially since we had no skin in the game. Congratulations to the Eagles on their win. It came down to their Defense stepping up and making the sole sack of the game.

I bet whoever put $1,000,000 on the Eagles to win is a Very Happy Person tonight!

Opening Day is 52 days away...

Neither team played MUCH Defense ....
Fortunately the Eagles played just enough and best in the last drive ....
Brady looked actually confused on the last drive, which is really unusual for him ...
We'e all use to seeing him walk right down the field on the last drive ....
Which brings the question ....
Why does Brady ALWAYS have the ball last ?

Now they need to write the rules to reflect that though. I think both could have been easily overturned.

I guess anyone who thinks there's some conspiracy to swing games for the Patriots is warming up crow also.

They have already said they are going to make the catch rules different for next year and it seems they started with last night's game. I was glad to see it.

The Clement catch could have been called incomplete according to the current rules but I still think it should be a catch.

The Ertz catch was without a doubt a catch and TD. No questions asked regardless of using the current rules or old rules. I can't believe it took that long to confirm it.

Reactions: mdonnelly
Under current rules they just needed to determine if he was a runner or not, that made or broke that catch. Because of his angle if they said he was going to the ground to make the catch (he instead lept after 3 steps) then he would have had to survive the ground as he was not yet a runner.

Both stood, which is likely how they'll need the write the rule. (or was Ertz confirmed?)

Replay should be designed for the plays where it is obvious that the outcome should change. The 80/20, 90/10 calls where it could go either way or it can be explained or leaned one direction or the other should yield to the call on the field.

That's a hard sell and will be just as confusing, IMO, in the age of 4k slow-mo and an easily accessible social media mob for any given side.

Cousin won $200 by Foles catching a TD... 40/1 odds, lol.

Reactions: Scherrman
Here’s why Nick Foles could be on trading block since Eagles remain Carson Wentz’s team
Here’s why Nick Foles could be on trading block since Eagles remain Carson Wentz’s team

I read this article & I think that the writer is really jumping the gun here. First off, Wentz needs to fully recover from his ACL repair & that can usually take up to a year. Depending on Fole's plans, I don't think that any rational decision should be made until the 2019 season, when Wentz should be fully recovered & able to play a whole season.

I put $10 on a parlay of the Eagle to win and over 48.5 total points. Won me $43. Also won on Jeffery catching a TD pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)