NFL 2018-2019 Season

The current guy is in his second year but Quinn was hired because of the defense he built in Seattle. So, considering his history, he should be taking steps to fix this issue. He is the head coach and was hired because of his defense.

It is so similar to Kentucky. Stoops was hired based on the defense he built with Florida State but the defense in his six years at KY has been horrible. Yes, this season the scoring defense has improved but against the good teams, it has been horrific again. Stoops has even taken over the defense from time to time and it is still bad.

On Sunday it is like watching KY play with their defense and vice versa with the Falcons on Saturday.
Thats the difference between the Top recruits and the not top recruits ...
(Unless your Ohio State this year ... they get the Top recruits and this year can't do anything)

Its amazing that the Bronco's are not undefeated with all the calls they get at home.

Look out if you play them ... they have grabbed and tackles by the HELMET/head MULTIPLE times .. got called for 1 ...

Lots of holding as well.

Couple bounces thier way, yup, they'd be undefeated.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Thats the difference between the Top recruits and the not top recruits ...
(Unless your Ohio State this year ... they get the Top recruits and this year can't do anything)

I don't think it is purely recruits in regards to KY. IMO, we should have seen improvement in the defense if he was such a defensive wiz. At least adjustments made to improve.

Its amazing that the Bronco's are not undefeated with all the calls they get at home.

Look out if you play them ... they have grabbed and tackles by the HELMET/head MULTIPLE times .. got called for 1 ...

Lots of holding as well.

Couple bounces thier way, yup, they'd be undefeated.

Agree. Wife’s from Denver, so I’ve been to/seen many Bronco home games. You should see the home cookin’ when the hated Raiders come to town!

After watching that Saints/Cowboys game last night, it may be time for all NFL officials to go through a refresher course. Throw in the NCAA/SEC as well.

Reactions: Jimbo
City of Oakland sued the NFL today, just wanting money for the Raiders moving.

Meanwhile, another blow to the 'NFL is failing' camp:

DuKzLCmW0AUaJld.jpg

Seeing how the Raiders seem to bounce around from city to city every 10 years or so it seems ...
How long, once they are in Vegas, do they threaten to go back to Oakland or LA ...

Reactions: Clarbear
That was the Al Davis Raiders.

I remember them bouncing between Oakland and LA multiple times in my lifetime ....
Oh, your saying that the Vegas lease is for 30 years ?
Gotcha...

Yes, since that was your question. Even while they were the Al Davis Raiders... they never broke a lease. In Vegas iirc it's a 30 year lease w/ multiple 5 year options following.

Oakland has a debt on their stadium currently because they improved their stadium w/ no obligations or guarantees from the team, and then refinanced that debt multiple times over 20 years. It would have been paid off otherwise.

The Vegas stadium already has mechanisms agreed to to finance a capital improvement plan over time.

Last weeks Steelers Loss to the Raiders was HUGE ...
Steelers are much like the Buckeyes ... very good or very poor ... very inconsistent.

Defense for both teams are very inconsistent ....

Offenses for both are very good .... both need better O Line, but they are good enough to get by.

I was very disappointed with the loss the Steelers has to the Raiders. I’m sure they will lose to the Patriots that’s pretty much a given.

I am glad to see the ratings up and with the Pats being my least favorite team, this win the Steelers has over them was more pleasurable than normal.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts