CFL 2018

How do you think the lost cause Manzel will do playing up there ?

Haven't seen anything but highlights of the few preseason games. He looked good at times and not so good at times. I don't see him taking the starting position from Masoli anytime soon, but with the bigger field he could succeed once he adapts to the differences. I think it comes down to how determined he is to clean up his life. I personally don't think he would succeed in the NFL with his style of play, but I think the differences in the CFL leans towards him succeeding if sticks with it.

Maybe he will get some playing Saturday if the Tigercats get a big lead. Ti-Cats game is on at 6pm Central on ESPN2

Reactions: madmadworld
Argos and Roughriders tonight at 8pm Central on ESPN 2.

Maybe we can get a whole game in before 1am this time. I gave up watching last night around midnight shortly after they came back from the 2nd weather delay.

I'll stick to the linear TV broadcasts for now, I may add it later though. I have enough trouble finding time to watch the tv games and the AFL games at the moment without adding streaming access.

They were going to get me for the UFC stuff in Jan 2019 anyway. now there's Boxing, plus a boxing talk show.
the clincher Ariel Helwani, Chael Sonnen show ..“Ariel & The Bad Guy”.. lol

For those interested. Manziel makes his CFL debut tonight starting for Montreal against the team that brought him into the CFL (Hamilton) and traded him to Montreal last week.

6:30pm central tonight on ESPN 2 Hamilton at Montreal

According to the twittersphere he is already talking to the AAF and is sure to dominate it. Not sure who has his rights.​

According to the twittersphere he is already talking to the AAF and is sure to dominate it. Not sure who has his rights.​
San Antonio. Depends on why the CFL essentially banned him. NFL and AAF may still not want him. Thoughts are whatever the reason, he wanted to get out of the 2 yr contract in the CFL. Not sure how many more chances he is going to get.

San Antonio. Depends on why the CFL essentially banned him. NFL and AAF may still not want him. Thoughts are whatever the reason, he wanted to get out of the 2 yr contract in the CFL. Not sure how many more chances he is going to get.
Yup, he'd go to San Antonio ...
I'm not sure I like how they assign players, I think a draft would be much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)