Nascar 2018

Oops....My condolences for your loss of 40 and 40 and your ticket to the dance, try again this week I guess.:devilish

I know you meant that light hearted, but damn that took the wind right out of my day when I saw it earlier. Thanks, NASCAR. :mad:

I'll spare you a diatribe on what I think about NASCAR right about now. Not worth typing it all out. God I hope Harvick laps the damn field this weekend and still makes Homestead to shove it back in their face.

Rules are rules. These teams know them and the know the consequences if they get caught breaking them. From what was discussed on NASCAR Radio, this wasn't a circumstance of bending a rule or finding a loophole, it was flat out breaking a well defined rule and whether or not you are with said rule is irrelevant. Illegal is illegal and illegal behavior should not and cannot be rewarded. That's the attitude I had last year with Joey, that's the attitude I would have with Blaney if he were still Championship eligible. Harvick, Childers and SHR have no one to blame but themselves and know it, hence why they're not going to waste everyone's time with an appeal. It was mentioned SHR has one of the best and most comprehensive wind tunnels in all of motorsports, there is no denying they knew having an offset spoiler could have a huge advantage.

NASCAR needs to have real punishments. I like the idea brought up this morning on The Morning Drive. If you get nailed with an L1 penalty, you lose all points from the race in question and you get zero points for the following race. This way you work and get nothing at the end of the race to show for it. And if you don't show up or do a start n park after five laps, its up to the driver and team to explain to the sponsors why they didn't give it 100%

Congratulations to my boy, the 2018 NASCAR Champion Joey Logano

What was Marty Truex saying a few weeks ago LOL F HIM!!!

And way to go Ford Performance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)