NFL 2019 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nobody in the NFC East is good, but the Iggles have some character.
It looks like Carson Wentz heard all the boos in the first half and came out motivated in the second half to play like his old self. Now he just needs to maintain that level of play. He's much better in the hurryup offense, it gives him less time to overthink it; just snap the ball and react.

Who's dumber, AB or Kapernick? It appears neither has the smarts of a fence post. No sooner has AB worked out for another team (Saints) and he starts bad mouthing them. This guy needs psychiatric care. I can not imagine why any GM would expose his organization to this circus. Just write them off and let's move on.

Boy was I wrong on the Saints vs Vikings game ...
With the outcome for the Saints last playoff game against the Vikings and how they got screwed last year ...
I thought they would come out and take it to the Vikings ...

Nope ... Vikings win and move on.
I thought the Saint played poorly today for some reason.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Boy was I wrong on the Saints vs Vikings game ...
With the outcome for the Saints last playoff game against the Vikings and how they got screwed last year ...
I thought they would come out and take it to the Vikings ...

Nope ... Vikings win and move on.
I thought the Saint played poorly today for some reason.

Drew himself helped by turning over the ball two times. The fumble in the fourth quarter really hurt. My NFL season is over.

Drew himself helped by turning over the ball two times. The fumble in the fourth quarter really hurt. My NFL season is over.
Same here, My Steelers didn't make it, with the offense they had this year without Ben, I knew they wouldn't after week 2.
And the other team I follow, the Saints, obviously lost today ... (a lot of my former Buckeyes play for the Saints).

After what the officials did to the Saints last year the fact that Riveron refused to even review that pushoff in the endzone tells you all you need to know about that phoney. The NFL has got to replace him in the off season or risk loosing even more credibility. He's a joke.

Reactions: dennispap
After what the officials did to the Saints last year the fact that Riveron refused to even review that pushoff in the endzone tells you all you need to know about that phoney. The NFL has got to replace him in the off season or risk loosing even more credibility. He's a joke.

Until a coach or an owner comes out publicly about the terrible officiating , and the potential of games being rigged,, nothing will happen. The NFL has already lost credibility. With so many missed calls/ non calls, and all of the technology available , there is no other possible explanation for what is happening.

Until a coach or an owner comes out publicly about the terrible officiating , and the potential of games being rigged,, nothing will happen. The NFL has already lost credibility. With so many missed calls/ non calls, and all of the technology available , there is no other possible explanation for what is happening.
Be careful what you ask for ....

We don't want it to end up with every call being scrutinized ....
With every correct or incorrect call, the Other side is going to want to review That call ... games could take another hour to play or more if they are not careful.

That said, when I saw the play in question live, I thought it was a good No call, but when I saw the replay, he did use the arm to create space ....

Its different if the guy extends his arm and the guy isn't close enough to him to effect the play .... that shouldn't be called, however, on this play, he was within 6" to a foot away and he used his arm to create more room to make the catch ...
Yes, it should have been called ...

This article says that they Did have a review, but it was obvious to them that no foul had occurred.

I honestly thought that call could have went either way. My only thing is if you’re gonna call it (or not), the stage of the game should have no bearing. In other words, a penalty should be called/not called if it’s 2 minutes into the game or 2 minutes left in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: meStevo and Jimbo

With every correct or incorrect call, the Other side is going to want to review That call ... games could take another hour to play or more if they are not careful.

That said, when I saw the play in question live, I thought it was a good No call, but when I saw the replay, he did use the arm to create space ....

Its different if the guy extends his arm and the guy isn't close enough to him to effect the play .... that shouldn't be called, however, on this play, he was within 6" to a foot away and he used his arm to create more room to make the catch ...
Not every call, but if a call like this one affects the whole season for a team, they need to really scrutinize the replay. You saw it. I saw it
Former NFL referee Terry McAulay, who served as the lead official in three different Super Bowls, tweeted after the game that it was an obvious interference play on Rudolph
" It is illegal for an offensive player to extend his arm or arms and create clear separation from the defender. That was OPI. "
If the league isn't going to enforce the rules on obvious calls what does that say to people who think the games are fixed to have certain teams in the Super Bowl.? The whole reason we had this replay reviews this year was because of what happened last year..

Not every call, but if a call like this one affects the whole season for a team, they need to really scrutinize the replay. You saw it. I saw it
Former NFL referee Terry McAulay, who served as the lead official in three different Super Bowls, tweeted after the game that it was an obvious interference play on Rudolph
" It is illegal for an offensive player to extend his arm or arms and create clear separation from the defender. That was OPI. "
If the league isn't going to enforce the rules on obvious calls what does that say to people who think the games are fixed to have certain teams in the Super Bowl.? The whole reason we had this replay reviews this year was because of what happened last year. No way anyone can say that all 4 refs didn't see what happened in that game.

If the league isn't going to enforce the rules on obvious calls what does that say to people who think the games are fixed to have certain teams in the Super Bowl.? The whole reason we had this replay reviews this year was because of what happened last year..

If the league isn't going to enforce the rules on obvious calls what does that say to people who think the games are fixed to have certain teams in the Super Bowl.? The whole reason we had this replay reviews this year was because of what happened last year. No way anyone can say that all 4 refs didn't see what happened in that game.
I know what your saying, I just don't want it to get to a point where every call gets scrutinized.

Reactions: dennispap
Vikings are a very good team with a mediocre QB. I went back and looked at the non-Rudolph call on my recording, what I see are both with extended arms, Rudolph has the longer arms and was facing the incoming ball, unlike the defender who was just reacting to Rudolph. I think it was a good no call and have no interest in who won.

Vikings are a very good team with a mediocre QB. I went back and looked at the non-Rudolph call on my recording, what I see are both with extended arms, Rudolph has the longer arms and was facing the incoming ball, unlike the defender who was just reacting to Rudolph. I think it was a good no call and have no interest in who won.
Only one player was pushing off and that was Rudolph. By the rule book that is OPI.

kyle-rudolph-pass-interference-opi.jpg

Reactions: Jimbo and dennispap
Tennessee just might win this thing with Henry seemingly unstoppable. Couldn't help but think of the '83 Superbowl and John Riggins last night.
That would be VERY Impressive ...
They would have to go thru New England, Baltimore, Kansas City and the NFC champ to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts