NFL 2019 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Beating KC at home with their high powered offense will be difficult. The only way possible is limit Kelce somehow and control the ball with long drives giving the Chiefs less opportunity. That's the game I'm looking most forward to next week. The other game SF should prevail. GB struggled at home with the injury-riddled Hawks.

The other game SF should prevail. GB struggled at home with the injury-riddled Hawks.
GB struggled with most teams this season and still managed to win but, as a GB fan, I'm not putting any money on them, just crossing my fingers. They're going to have to go to a short quick passing game and I don't know if that's in their playbook. :confused:

Opening Vegas odds have both home teams rather big favorites considering these are championship titles. SF by 7 and KC by 7.5 points. I still think the Titans have the best chance of upset they are just that good.

The Titans are good but the Ravens were the better team by far. I think that game was a classic example of coaches out-thinking themselves. Their play calling was atrocious. What the heck was that 4th and less than a yard call where Jackson ran down the line to the right then tried to reverse against the flow? All he had to do was sneak it for a 1st down. That's just one example.

Good enough to beat the Ravens on the road. They also beat KC at KC and that was no fluke either. Only 1 loss after QB change to the Saints.

Reactions: Jimbo
Well the dust has settled, the Titans met their match and the Packers were just putrid in the first half, about how they've played all year. GB has to upgrade it's D-line. They haven't been able to stop the run since B.J. Raji left. They need an immovable object in the middle and right now they don't have it. For the Titans, I don't think Tannehill is the long term answer. Derrick Henry carries that team and that will only get you so far without an NFL level passing game. Congrats to the Niners and Chiefs but frankly I find the matchup unappealing so I doubt I'll watch it. Eh.

Well the dust has settled, the Titans met their match and the Packers were just putrid in the first half, about how they've played all year. GB has to upgrade it's D-line. They haven't been able to stop the run since B.J. Raji left. They need an immovable object in the middle and right now they don't have it. For the Titans, I don't think Tannehill is the long term answer. Derrick Henry carries that team and that will only get you so far without an NFL level passing game. Congrats to the Niners and Chiefs but frankly I find the matchup unappealing so I doubt I'll watch it. Eh.
It could have been GB and Tennessee ....

In the final 8 minutes Mahomes was:

8 of 12 for 114 yds, 2 TD's, 0 Int's, and a 130.2 passer rating. That's the kind of Superbowl clutch performance that gets you an MVP trophy.

And what was he in the 2nd and or 3rd quarters ?
He closed out the biggest game of the year for a win when all the pressure in the world was on him. It's not how you start, it's how you finish and he finished big. I would have had no problem had Williams received the MVP award but let's use your logic, where was he in the 1st half? He had a total of 47 rushing yards by halftime (no TD's) but ended with 104 (and 2 TD's) so just like Mahomes he accomplished more in the 2nd half and based on his 2nd half performance you would give him the MVP but deny Mahomes even though their total game performance was similar? Keep in mind Williams didn't score a TD until 3 minutes left in the game and it was a pass, not a run. His running TD near the end of the game was his only rushing TD. So just like Mahomes he saved his best for last and neither should be judged by half's. Oh, by the way, he and Mahomes had the same number of rushing TD's. ;)

Reactions: meStevo and osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)