NFL 2020

What if I told you just 7 vet's. that's counting Brown late. 9 rookies.
These talking heads make it sound like A Lot more. :biggrin
He brought in those that he wanted ....
7 ?
I didn't know it was that many.

Thats very good for them if they have 9 rookies playing that well.
Are they all starting ?

• Love
Reactions: madmadworld
However, if Stafford were with the Rams all along, they may have been to more SB's.

The Rams will get some of those 1st round picks back when Aaron Donald's contract is up and they can't afford to sign him.
You can't compare what if's with reality. Please explain: if Donalds contract is up and they can't afford to pay him he's a free agent so where do these mythical first round draft picks come from?

With 17 free agents this off season and 31 million over the cap the Rams will have their hands full just trying to field a team.

You can't compare what if's with reality. Please explain: if Donalds contract is up and they can't afford to pay him he's a free agent so where do these mythical first round draft picks come from?

With 17 free agents this off season and 31 million over the cap the Rams will have their hands full just trying to field a team.
I was thinking they would trade him, but your right, why would someone trade for him if he's going to be a FA.

Sounds like thier Cap is just as bad as the Always Bad Steelers Cap is. (I'm not sure where they Steelers are, but they are always hamstrung by the Cap ... and owners that don't know how to work it properly)
Not sure why it is, some teams are ALWAYS on the wrong side of the Cap.

I was thinking they would trade him, but your right, why would someone trade for him if he's going to be a FA.

Sounds like thier Cap is just as bad as the Always Bad Steelers Cap is. (I'm not sure where they Steelers are, but they are always hamstrung by the Cap ... and owners that don't know how to work it properly)
Not sure why it is, some teams are ALWAYS on the wrong side of the Cap.
Yeah, the Eagles aren't in good shape either but the team in really bad shape is the Saints. They are more than 100 million over cap. Yikes!

Yeah, the Eagles aren't in good shape either but the team in really bad shape is the Saints. They are more than 100 million over cap. Yikes!
Wow, I didn't know that either ....
Both the teams I follow are sunk deep in Cap Hell ....
The Steelers and the Saints.

Saints 112M
Steelers 34M
Eagles 53M

In reality, the Lions only got that haul due to taking Goff's astronomical contract off the Rams hands ...

I get that, but it doesn’t change the fact that it was a MEGA haul (especially when you consider the two QB’s virtually mirroring resumes).

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

I get that, but it doesn’t change the fact that it was a MEGA haul (especially when you consider the two QB’s virtually mirroring resumes).

Good for the Lions ...
Hopefully they do something with them.

I'd be nice to see them win on a regular basis ... it's been a long time since they were a 10 or more win team on a regular basis ...
Actually they may have Never been a regular in that category .

They have 1 playoff win in my 60 year lifetime.

Last time they won a Championship was before I was born, by 3 years.

Reactions: BillD1984
Last week: 4-0
Postseason: 9-1

Never have I looked forward to a Championship Sunday that didn’t include the Patriots as much as this one. It has the potential to be EPIC!!

Buccaneers 27, Packers 24

Bills 30, Chiefs 27

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Championship Sunday: 1-1
Postseason: 10-2

Super Bowl pick:

Buccaneers 38, Chiefs 33

Brady gets his 7th ring, but Antonio Brown goes off in this game and gets MVP

• Love
I would be SHOCKED, if anyone other than the QB's win the MVP ...

I get it, but it does happen. Brady has won 6 Super Bowls, but “only” 4 MVP’s. Deion Branch and Julian Edelman each won one. You could argue that Brady shouldn’t have won two others- his very first one against the Rams (I still say Ty Law should have won that one for setting the tone with his pick 6 and generally shutting down “The greatest show on turf” and the 28-3 comeback against the Falcons (James White had a MONSTER game scoring 20 points, including the game winner in OT), but there’s no way that they weren’t giving Brady that one, with the comeback and everything going on with his mother. In the end I think it was the correct call. Getting back to this year, I think AB has a monster game and that’s why I’m picking him.

Just me or doesn't it look like sometimes Fournette is holding back ?
going 85% or less at times. so I think he might have outstanding play this Sunday.

Have always liked Fournette going back to his Jacksonville days. In fact, when they went all the way to the AFC Championship Game back in 2017, I was very high on both the Jags backs- Fournette and TJ Yeldon. Now they’re both on other teams.

With Fournette and Ronald Jones both on the Bucs roster, I tend to forget that they also have Shady McCoy. They also have a rookie-Ke’Shawn Vaughn- that they’re very high on.

John Elway is still the best QB I've ever seen. he took teams that had no business being in the SB 3 times.
the most talented QB Vinny Testaverde. he never had great teams. he had jaw dropping moments both great & poor.

Deep dive

If I recall correctly, Belichick going with Testaverde over Bernie Kosar is what cost Belichick his job in Cleveland. Kosar was a beloved figure in Cleveland and against public outrage, Belichick cut him in favor of Testaverde (the Browns lame duck situation in Cleveland and ultimate move to Baltimore didn’t help matters either). Art Modell ended up firing Belichick before they played one game in Baltimore, but Testaverde ended up flourishing in Baltimore, vindicating Belichick’s decision to cut Kosar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts