NFL 2020

Q.
I'm watching the Denver vs Tennessee game ...
They let people in the game (small amount, only players families) .... are they using pumped in crowd noise even though they have fans in the stands ?

Q.
I'm watching the Denver vs Tennessee game ...
They let people in the game (small amount, only players families) .... are they using pumped in crowd noise even though they have fans in the stands ?

I was wondering the same thing. Also, if they are, can the players hear it in the stadium or is it just heard over the broadcast?

I got a feeling that the Pats may still be very good this year, unless Newton goes down with an injury.
Never can rule out the Patriots. I really have no idea where they stand. We are well past the gravy stage and onto the cheesecake, so whatever it is, as long as they try I'm good. Newton had a few mistakes last night, but also quite a few great passes. His protection was incredible, which goes a long way in preventing injuries.

Another week and another nose dive in the ratings. Down 25% in the key demos from last week.

Looked like a couple of good games from highlights I watched. I did watch some of the 2nd half of the Cowboys game, was going to turn it off as you could see train wreck starting, but glad I didn’t after that crazy finish.

Another week and another nose dive in the ratings. Down 25% in the key demos from last week.
When the heck did ratings become such important talk about sporting events.

At the Water Cooler
Person A: Did you see the game last night?
Person B: Man it was awesome!
Person A: Completely. The key demographics were totally off the hook!
Person B: Yeah, something like a 10% increase over last year's game.
Person C: Whatcha talking about?
Person A: Game last night.
Person C: Did anyone notice how the 4th quarter ratings were able to comeback from that 3rd quarter slump?
*high fives all around*

Looked like a couple of good games from highlights I watched. I did watch some of the 2nd half of the Cowboys game, was going to turn it off as you could see train wreck starting, but glad I didn’t after that crazy finish.
So, the ratings were down, but you watched?

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
When the heck did ratings become such important talk about sporting events.

At the Water Cooler
Person A: Did you see the game last night?
Person B: Man it was awesome!
Person A: Completely. The key demographics were totally off the hook!
Person B: Yeah, something like a 10% increase over last year's game.
Person C: Whatcha talking about?
Person A: Game last night.
Person C: Did anyone notice how the 4th quarter ratings were able to comeback from that 3rd quarter slump?
*high fives all around*

What the hell is a water cooler and why is it so important talking about sports there? If it’s something providing cold water, then shouldn’t you be getting a drink instead of talking?

What do you expect the rating to do with all the "OTHER" stuff going on besides football ?

Btw, when are these ratings taken, right at the start of the game, in the middle or the end ?

I bip in and out of a bunch of games when my team isn't playing.

I got a feeling that the Pats may still be very good this year, unless Newton goes down with an injury.
After Brady left, I loved the signing of Cam Newton. Through two games he’s even better than I expected. That said, because of all the opt outs the Pats have some serious issues on last season’s #1 defense. Do I think this is a Super Bowl team? No. But I think they are a playoff team and will be very exciting to watch.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: osu1991