NFL 2020

They could at least start games at 8:05 instead of 8:40 like they use too .

Get rid of the un needed Concert before games, or have it end BEFORE the 8 pm start time ...
Theres No One in the Stands this year anyways.
I'm not arguing against ya. I would love for the game to start at 7 or 6. The West Coast whines, that is the price of having all of the sports scores in their newspapers. Darn Quake'ers!

I'd say its more than an even trade off ...
The eastern time zone people have to get up early for work and don't want to be up till 12:30 AM ...
Vs
The West coast people that don't want to miss the beginning .... because they may be at work still.

Are there more viewers watching on the East or the West ?

I'd say its more than an even trade off ...
The eastern time zone people have to get up early for work and don't want to be up till 12:30 AM ...
Vs
The West coast people that don't want to miss the beginning .... because they may be at work still.
If you like soccer, you are doomed on the West Coast. But yeah, even as a Pats fan, I usually wouldn't stay up to the end of a MNF game. The results of said game don't change when I need to be at work.

Are there more viewers watching on the East or the West ?
Yes. ;)

After absorbing last night’s loss, I’ve come to one clear conclusion..........Thank God the Patriots signed Cam Newton!!! As a Patriots fan I’m not used to having an incompetent player behind center. In fact, you have to go all the way back to 1992 (28 years ago) since that happened. Drew Bledsoe, Tom Brady, Matt Cassel (led the Pats to an 11-5 record in 2008 after Brady went down in week 1), Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett (both held down the fort when Brady was suspended for the first 4 weeks in 2016) and now Cam Newton. Pretty good stable of quarterbacks going all the way back to 1992.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Yespage
ESPN is reporting this morning that Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore has tested positive for COVID-19. Didn't he play Monday night?
There is like 100 different kinds of wrong with the Pats game against Kansas City. Luckily CB's aren't playing as close as linemen, so hopefully no spread, to Kansas City. The Patriots though?! Jebus! If there is any spread, the Players Association could (should) rake the NFL over the coals.

I can't see how the Patriots can play for a couple weeks now. Heck, the Chiefs need to wait a week. As far as I know, this could potentially be the first known team to team spread (in sports), if it happens.

It is incomprehensible to me that the NFL played that game the other night. And also shame on both the Patriots and Chiefs for not raising more of a stink about it.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

There is like 100 different kinds of wrong with the Pats game against Kansas City. Luckily CB's aren't playing as close as linemen, so hopefully no spread, to Kansas City. The Patriots though?! Jebus! If there is any spread, the Players Association could (should) rake the NFL over the coals.

I can't see how the Patriots can play for a couple weeks now. Heck, the Chiefs need to wait a week. As far as I know, this could potentially be the first known team to team spread (in sports), if it happens.

The fact that Cam Newton tested positive on Thursday (not to mention the Chiefs practice team player) and the NFL willingly let them play this game, knowing that the incubation window is at least 5 days is down right criminal!

The fact that Cam Newton tested positive on Thursday (not to mention the Chiefs practice team player) and the NFL willingly let them play this game, knowing that the incubation window is at least 5 days is down right criminal!

LIverpool played in the last soccer game in a home tie in the Champions League about a few days after soccer should have stopped being played. It was curious, why in the heck they were allowing a game, with a full crowd to happen in early-mid March. I forget how many cases and deaths were tied to that game.

The Pats playing against the Chiefs, it was about ratings and money. The good news is that most people don't die of this disease, but when you create mini-pandemics for a team like Kansas City, that inhibits their ability to play future games. The business model is too concerned with today and not next week or December. It is wrong from business standpoint, forget grossly unethical from a moral standpoint.

We'll see what the NFL has learned up to this point.

Reactions: BillD1984
Two more TItans, so the game with the BIlls almost certainly won't be played (certainly shouldn't be played).

The NBA, NHL, ICC all made it happen with Bubbles. I'm not certain how the European Football leagues did it. But the Covid-19 cases were virtually nil, though now even there it is picking up.

NFL teams are too big. And without complete isolation, this is going to happen.

It looks like the Dolphins are sticking to their 13k max attendance figure for their next home game, at least for now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost simultaneously the Miami Dolphins announced they got permission to go back to 100% capacity for attendance
*spit take*

The numbers were lower in England and the EPL didn't allow any attendance. This article says the next game is still 13,000. Not certain whether they are allowing time for someone to smack in the face.

Reactions: BillD1984

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)