NFL 2020

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder where the Bucs and Jags stand, and also all the college football teams

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

That is not the plan presented Wednesday by Florida’s cartoon governor, Ron DeSantis. No, he wants the celebration to be in the stands. He told Miami talk host Andy Slater that he was removing restrictions on public gatherings and would allow the Dolphins to welcome a capacity crowd of 65,000 the next time they play an NFL game.

Slater amplified this by saying DeSantis’ spokesperson wished “to make it clear … all Florida stadiums were able to go full capacity.” That potentially would mean 88,548 at the Florida Gators’ Ben Hill Griffin Stadium or 79,560 at Florida State’s Doak Campbell Stadium.

Dolphins' decision to stick with partial attendance shows the football teams in Florida are smarter than the governor

Reactions: Jimbo
So are they just letting players go wherever they want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those players will likely all be fined and the Titans are going to end up with huge penalties. Everything from loss of picks to forefiting game(s). Also being investigated for not following mask protocols at their HQ.

Not to beat a dead , but if I’m Pete Carroll, Kyle Shanahan and Vic Fangio I’m demanding my $100K back, and that goes for their respective team’s $250K. After what just happened with this Patriots/Chiefs fiasco, how does the NFL have any credibility at all when it comes to policing COVID policy violations??!!

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo
Do you know this for sure or are you just spitballing? Gruden has said if he gets fined he understands and he’ll pay it.....

What year is this, trust me when they negotiate the big name coaches all that type of stuff is written in their contract, they will pay the fines and the team will reimburse them. That is basic stuff, that is WHY THEY ALL HAVE AGENTS.

Reactions: mccoyrj
That is not the plan presented Wednesday by Florida’s cartoon governor, Ron DeSantis. No, he wants the celebration to be in the stands. He told Miami talk host Andy Slater that he was removing restrictions on public gatherings and would allow the Dolphins to welcome a capacity crowd of 65,000 the next time they play an NFL game.

Slater amplified this by saying DeSantis’ spokesperson wished “to make it clear … all Florida stadiums were able to go full capacity.” That potentially would mean 88,548 at the Florida Gators’ Ben Hill Griffin Stadium or 79,560 at Florida State’s Doak Campbell Stadium.

Dolphins' decision to stick with partial attendance shows the football teams in Florida are smarter than the governor
And the SEC also has rules for the amount of fans allowed.
Hopefully the SEC rules stay in effect.

What year is this, trust me when they negotiate the big name coaches all that type of stuff is written in their contract, they will pay the fines and the team will reimburse them. That is basic stuff, that is WHY THEY ALL HAVE AGENTS.

Ok, so you’re spitballing.

Reactions: meStevo
In Other NFL News ....

The Washington Football Team have benched QB Duane Haskins after 3 games ....

Rivera and his staff had the kid for all of six weeks this summer, watched him throw 146 passes in their system, and they've seen enough. Apparently, the 489 attempts they saw out of Allen last year weren't enough. Which brings me to a little exercise. Try to name the following quarterbacks through their first 13 NFL games:

Player A) 193/283 (48.4%), 1,801 yards, 8 TD/15 INT, 59.6 rating

Player B) 208/349 (59.6%), 2,304 yards, 11 TD/10 INT, 77.8 rating

Player C) 269/476 (56.6%), 2,869 yards, 21 TD /25 INT, 68.0 rating

Please pick who you would think is showing better ....

Answers: Player A is John Elway; Player B is Haskins; Player C is Peyton Manning.

No, I don't think Haskins is Elway or Manning. It's not a fair comparison on a multitude of levels. But the sample size is what it is, and there is no way to know what Haskins is or isn't at this stage of his career, given all that has transpired since he was donned a cap bearing a logo that no longer exists. And Allen might be okay. Who knows? He showed well for a month or so last season until it all broke down. But this isn't about him, anyway.

=======================================================================================================================
I'd say this was "Unbelievable" ...
But it IS Washington ...

I heard on the NFL Network the gal said that Haskins is now on the PRACTICE Squad ....

WOW ...
Not even on the team anymore ...

I hope they trade him .... to a decent team, where he has a chance ....

For that matter, trade McLaurin and Young as well .... they don't deserve them.

That’s an interesting point. But then again, I’m sure the University of Florida would have to follow SEC rules.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Yup.

From articles I saw back in August, the SEC schools are allowed fans as many as they feel is reasonable ... but that was all the way back in August, can't seem to find anything current.

Reactions: BillD1984

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)