NFL 2020

Patriots chances for the playoffs near zero now. Need something cataclysmic to happen, but that'd likely result in the deaths of tens of millions of people across the AFC territories... and I'm just not comfortable hoping for that so the Patriots can make the playoffs. Super Bowl.... maybe...
According to this espn webpage, the Pats are already eliminated.

According to this espn webpage, the Pats are already eliminated.

They are. They have no chance and thank GOD. It's about time and I will relish the demise of NE this year, quite happily

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Also, Ryan Fitzpatrick tested positive and he will miss the Dolphins vital game on Sunday against the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Pittsburgh looks like they're not going after the #2 seed, as they're resting Big Ben, so Buffalo needs to win this game - hopefully without any injuries. Miami needs to win to have a shot at the playoffs.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Yeah, I'm not sure you want to put your #2 q-back in as a running back. Being able to run and being able to run into people is a whole different thing. You may see him a couple of times but not for 25 carries and the problem with that is if he's in then the defense assumes he's there to run the ball and they tee off on him. Good way to get your backup injured.

This is always the best day in the NFL season. 4 games on TV. I really wish each network had weekly double headers. Would make for a better product.

Reactions: madmadworld
I just watched the Rams Cardinals game on CBS. Why did they have the rights to an NFC game if they are the AFC right holders? What am I missing?

are aired on NBC and ESPN, respectively, while FOX and NFL Network share Thursday night games during the regular season. In addition, a "flexible scheduling" policy allows the league to reschedule Sunday afternoon and night games to different time slots and/or re-assign them to different networks regardless of conference (Monday and Thursday Night games are not subject to this policy and must be played at the same time and on the same network as originally scheduled). During the postseason

I just watched the Rams Cardinals game on CBS. Why did they have the rights to an NFC game if they are the AFC right holders? What am I missing?
Yes - there are a certain number of games that can be "cross flexed" between networks. Just like the Chargers/Chiefs, an all AFC game, was on FOX today.