NFL 2021

It’s all making sense now

IMG_8253.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Don in CT
The Greatest of All-Time QB, a QB that was so successful, he had more Super Bowl wins than all but 21 other QB's had wins in the playoffs in general. Brady was 11-4 in the playoffs on the road! Only Eli Manning comes close with a record of 7-2.

No QB in the NFL will likely ever approach the success Brady had in the Playoffs. No QB or team in the history of the league, in the cap era has approached such a dominating duration of success.

Regarding retirement, it comes down to the talent Tampa Bay can afford to hold onto. This run they are on was never meant to last.

His 35 postseason wins is the equivalent to Joe DiMaggio and “56” as far as records that will never be broken.

His 35 postseason wins is the equivalent to Joe DiMaggio and “56” as far as records that will never be broken.
Indeed, and as you noted in the past, perhaps his most impressive Playoff Statistic is his record in years he didn't win the Super Bowl: 13-12 (if my accounting was right). He is tied for 6th place in all-time playoff wins, in years he didn't win it all. :oops:

Reactions: BillD1984
Indeed, and as you noted in the past, perhaps his most impressive Playoff Statistic is his record in years he didn't win the Super Bowl: 13-12 (if my accounting was right). He is tied for 6th place in all-time playoff wins, in years he didn't win it all. :oops:

Yes!! That’s the one stat that always blows me away!! All the great QB’s that are .500 or worse in the postseason , and here is Brady still over .500 if you deduct all the postseason wins in all the Super Bowl years (22-0, so 35-12 becomes 13-12). Incredible when you think about it.

Reactions: madmadworld
I take it the KC Chiefs do not like CBS ....
When the halftime show was running, you couldn't hear anyone, they had music cranked up next to them ....
You would think something would be done about that.

Reactions: Foxbat
Congrats Cincy ...
Welcome to the Super Bowl !

Bengals Defense played GREAT in the 2nd half and the Offense made plays when they needed to.
Bengals Defense only gave up 3 points to KC in the 2nd half, now THATS Halftime adjustments. :)

Also, the Bengal Buckeyes all played well.

Reactions: HipKat and Foxbat
Incredible clutch performance by the Bengals!! Down 18 points against Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead in a championship game. It doesn’t get any more daunting than that, but this young Bengals team did it!! Kudos!!!

Incredible clutch performance by the Bengals!! Down 18 points against Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead in a championship game. It doesn’t get any more daunting than that, but this young Bengals team did it!! Kudos!!!
I bet no one thought that the Bengal D could stop KC's offense, not only did they stop them, they did it ALOT !

Coming into the game, I wondered if Burrow and company could keep up with KC's offense.

I bet no one thought that the Bengal D could stop KC's offense, not only did they stop them, they did it ALOT !

Coming into the game, I wondered if Burrow and company could keep up with KC's offense.

That’s as good a half time adjustment by a defensive coordinator as you’ll ever see!!

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts