NFL 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And NO Defense .
Well, there was some occasionally.

Buffalo's Prevent Defense, prevented them from making the SB. (against KC.)

Did you watch last Saturday’s games?

Both the Bengals-Titans and 49ers-Packers games had plenty of defense.

Its all Over ...
The Rams will meet the Bengals !!!!

Congrats to the Rams and Matt Stafford and Bengals Joe Burrow ... one escaping mediocracy in Detroit and one starting his career going in the right direction.

Reactions: Foxbat
Wait! What’s this? A post-season playoff game decided in regulation?
... one escaping mediocracy in Detroit
Yeah, I need to give my Michigan Nephews some grief about how Stanford was Super Bowl-worthy, just not the rest of their Lions…;)

Someone made out nicely.

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.43.43 PM.png

Forever, no team made the Super Bowl and played in thier Home Stadium ....
Now it's happened 2 years in a row.

And this will be the first time ever that a team will be the visiting team in their own stadium in a Super Bowl

Why do they determine the Rams to be the Road team or how .... its actually kind of ridiculous.

Do they have to use the Road Locker rooms ?

AFC and NFC alternate years as the home team. Yes, the Rams will be in the visiting locker room. The Bengals also get to choose which uniform they want to wear.

Rooting for AFC, but the Rams defensive line is so strong against the Bengals weakness - their offensive line. They're going to be able to consistently rush 4 and get pressure.
Titans sacked Burrows 8 times. I think the outcome is far from clear, but the Bengals just beat the Chiefs, and I think the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL. So the Rams might have an advantage, but it is hard to discount the scrappiness of the Bengals. It reminds me of the Pats from some trillion years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)