NFL 2021

I think they will trade up ...they haven't had to worry about that for 20 years now ...
I think they want Jones or Fields, whichever is left for them to trade up to.

I've heard they are looking to trade with 7 or 8.
They have to stay or get ahead of Denver ... (even though they now have Teddy Bridgewater.)

Word is that Belichick is very high on Fields. Whether he values him enough to trade up is obviously the biggest factor.

Word is that Belichick is very high on Fields. Whether he values him enough to trade up is obviously the biggest factor.
I would like that very much, but I don't know about "liking" the Pats, seeing they are my Steelers Nemesis.

The more he falls, the better team he goes to, thats a GOOD thing.

They have to stay or get ahead of Denver ... (even though they now have Teddy Bridgewater.)

Thank you!! A lot of people don’t get this. They think because the Broncos got Bridgewater that they now aren’t likely to draft a QB. All the Bridgewater trade did was more than likely prelude the Broncos from getting in a bidding war for Jimmy G. It wouldn’t shock me if the Broncos drafted Fields/Jones/Lance and traded Drew Lock tonight.

On draft day, lol.....

And he'll make MORE money if he does Jeopardy
Thank you!! A lot of people don’t get this. They think because the Broncos got Bridgewater that they now aren’t likely to draft a QB. All the Bridgewater trade did was more than likely prelude the Broncos from getting in a bidding war for Jimmy G. It wouldn’t shock me if the Broncos drafted Fields/Jones/Lance and traded Drew Lock tonight.
I agree, IF they take Fields or Jones ... not sure that they would take Lance.
Bridgewater is only for 1 season, at this point.

Interesting ....
Things are a CHANGING in the draft now ....
Both Jones AND Fields are still available to the rest.
Now it comes down to who the Next team likes better.

Does Atlanta now, NOT take Pitts and take Matty Ice's replacement ?

edit:
Pitts to ATL

This draft won't be over till midnight at this rate ...
Picks are in and Goodell just sits around and comes up when he decides, or the analyst keep talking about the previous guy ... lets get this thing going.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
This draft won't be over till midnight at this rate ...
Picks are in and Goodell just sits around and comes up when he decides, or the analyst keep talking about the previous guy ... lets get this thing going.

No different than recent years. It’s an event. The next two days will move faster for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No different than recent years. It’s an event. The next two days will move faster for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ill pay attention tomorrow, but probably not Sat, then again it will be on during the day on Sat, so maybe I will be able to at work.
Round 2 is in the evening as well, right ?

The draft could have been over by 11, had they called the player when the pick went in ....
On the screen it says the Pick is In and 3 0r 4 minutes later Roger gets up and walks to the podium.
Then they have to talk about other things on the podium and discuss with fans and other stuff ... then they will start having Fans announce All the picks in the next round, maybe the 3rd round, don't remember.

In order to move up nine spots for Trey Lance, the 49ers gave up 1st round picks in 2021, 2022, and 2023. I hope he's worth it.
I think the Bears made almost just as bad a move ...
While I understand them moving up to get Fields, they gave up thier 1 and next years 1st and more, thats ridiculous.

Ill pay attention tomorrow, but probably not Sat, then again it will be on during the day on Sat, so maybe I will be able to at work.
Round 2 is in the evening as well, right ?

The draft could have been over by 11, had they called the player when the pick went in ....
On the screen it says the Pick is In and 3 0r 4 minutes later Roger gets up and walks to the podium.
Then they have to talk about other things on the podium and discuss with fans and other stuff ... then they will start having Fans announce All the picks in the next round, maybe the 3rd round, don't remember.
I'll say it again: It's an event. The league and sports networks have been pimping the draft for months. The ratings are good for a sports draft show.

And, consider the players. All the work they've done to get to this level, they each deserve a few minutes in the spotlight.

Patriots get Mac Jones in the draft somehow. Now all they need to do is get someone for him to throw the ball to.

Being a college QB, we'll not know whether he can play in the NFL or not until he gets there. Roughly 99% of all drafted QBs are working fast food a year after getting drafted. (that might not be accurate). I'll be interested to see if Newton is the starter or whether it is up for grabs.

Patriots get Mac Jones in the draft somehow. Now all they need to do is get someone for him to throw the ball to.

Being a college QB, we'll not know whether he can play in the NFL or not until he gets there. Roughly 99% of all drafted QBs are working fast food a year after getting drafted. (that might not be accurate). I'll be interested to see if Newton is the starter or whether it is up for grabs.
I laughed out loud when I saw this 'dad bod' comparison last night.

Tom-Brady-really-wont-like-these-Mac-Jones-dad-bod-comparisons-990x660.jpg

Newton will start for them next year, but I expect Jones to play ... maybe after game 8 or so, if not sooner.

99% of ALL QBs drafted ? Or 99 % of those drafted outside of the 1st 2 rounds ?
I would have to dispute that, many are on teams as back ups as well ... not everyone is a scrub. (of those not starting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts