NFL 2021

WFT vs. the Patriots at the Razor tomorrow night. Eager to get a look at Mac Jones. Word is he’s looked very impressive in training camp.

Reactions: Jimbo
WFT vs. the Patriots at the Razor tomorrow night. Eager to get a look at Mac Jones. Word is he’s looked very impressive in training camp.
I'm wishing that these games were all on TV (like ST) ... I know they are usually available later in the week thruout the night .... I want to see the Pats game, the Steelers game and the Bears game.
I believe only the 1 game will be on Live .... Steelers game is at the same time, but can't get whatever channel its on ... probably out of Pittsburgh.

I'm wishing that these games were all on TV (like ST) ... I know they are usually available later in the week thruout the night .... I want to see the Pats game, the Steelers game and the Bears game.
I believe only the 1 game will be on Live .... Steelers game is at the same time, but can't get whatever channel its on ... probably out of Pittsburgh.

WFT vs. NE is on NFL Network live at 7:30 ET tomorrow night.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

If you’re a ST sub, the least they could do is throw in all the preseason games that aren’t on national TV

Jimbo, I just looked at NFL Network’s schedule and you are in luck. NFLN is showing 8 games LIVE this weekend including a Saturday quadrupleheader.

Thursday- Washington at New England -7:30

Friday- Buffalo at Detroit-7:00
Dallas at Arizona- 10:00

Saturday- Miami at Chicago-1:00
Denver at Minnesota-4:00
Cleveland at Jacksonville-7:00
LA Chargers at LA Rams-10:00

Sunday- Carolina at Indianapolis- 1:00

All times are ET. There will also be many games replayed on NFLN

Going to Seattle @ Vegas on Saturday, should be a pretty good time for a preseason game. Was there for training camp on Sunday.

Going to Bears, Chiefs and Broncos games this season.
20210808_124143.jpg
20210808_125729.jpg
20210808_120536.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbo and BillD1984
WFT vs. NE is on NFL Network live at 7:30 ET tomorrow night.
Exactly .... just 1 game being shown.
If your Pats were not on, you'd be looking elsewhere or wondering why only one game was on, just like I am.

You would think they would have NFL Network with multiple sub channels ... MLB does.
If they wanted to do it even better, make the Pre SAeason part of the ST and show the rest of the games for everyones team.

Exactly .... just 1 game being shown.
If your Pats were not on, you'd be looking elsewhere or wondering why only one game was on, just like I am.

You would think they would have NFL Network with multiple sub channels ... MLB does.
If they wanted to do it even better, make the Pre SAeason part of the ST and show the rest of the games for everyones team.

There’s only two games total tomorrow night. Steelers-Eagles is the other game, and they’re showing that on tape delay following the WFT-NE game

Jimbo, I just looked at NFL Network’s schedule and you are in luck. NFLN is showing 8 games LIVE this weekend including a Saturday quadrupleheader.

Thursday- Washington at New England -7:30

Friday- Buffalo at Detroit-7:00
Dallas at Arizona- 10:00

Saturday- Miami at Chicago-1:00
Denver at Minnesota-4:00
Cleveland at Jacksonville-7:00
LA Chargers at LA Rams-10:00

Sunday- Carolina at Indianapolis- 1:00

All times are ET. There will also be many games replayed on NFLN
Unfortunately I am Not in luck, My Steelers play at the same time your Pats play .... the ONLY 2 games on Thursday (which is odd in it self), yet they can only show 1 game ... WAY TO GO NFL NETWORK .... :confused: :(:oldfrown

I guess I'll Record it and watch it if I get a chance during the week.

There’s only two games total tomorrow night. Steelers-Eagles is the other game, and they’re showing that on tape delay following the WFT-NE game
Yet they have 8 other channels available to them on ST.
They can't even show 2 or 3 games ... most REAL sports channels have at the very least a .1, .2 ect on thier channels for this type of thing. How Pathetic the NFL coverage is.

16 teams playiong on the NFL network and NONE of the teams I watch are among those 16.

They can't even show 2 or 3 games ... most REAL sports channels have at the very least a .1, .2 ect on thier channels for this type of thing. How Pathetic the NFL coverage is.

First, of course, the pre-season is just guys who will be selling used cars next month, anyway.

But the thing to understand is that the NFL pre season is the one exception to the “share everything equally” system of broadcasting. Local stations produce games for local broadcast and the team keeps the money. With the exception of the handful of games on the networks. The NFLN takes this local coverage and shows it out of market, just like most games on MLBN or NHLN are gleaned from RSNs. Most all games are on NFLN eventually, a fewlive and the rest on delay.

Anyway “your” Steelers (an Ohio State man should love orange and either brown or black, but I digress) the Pittsburgh coverage of the game will be on in Pittsburgh, Altoona, Erie, Columbus, Youngstown, Wheeling, Roanoke, Anchorage, Fairbanks, and Honolulu (the NFL is not like baseball with all this regional stuff, a team can sell its games wherever a local station will buy, The Philly coverage will be on in Philly, Harrisburg, Scranton, Johnstown, Salisbury, and will be shown on NFLN in places where the local stations are carrying the R*****s - Patriots game.

Anyway, there is a Sunday Ticket like package for the pre-season. It is called NFL Game Pass, and it is $100. It gives you the pre season game not shown on a local station in your TV market, and reruns of regular season games.

Last edited:

16 teams playiong on the NFL network and NONE of the teams I watch are among those 16.
I dont know if it is limited to just YTTV, but they added three NFL alternate channels to the guide, and are showing at least two games tonight. The Washington/Patriots game on the main channel, and Steelers/Eagles on one of the others are what is showing in my guide.

I dont know if it is limited to just YTTV, but they added three NFL alternate channels to the guide, and are showing at least two games tonight. The Washington/Patriots game on the main channel, and Steelers/Eagles on one of the others are what is showing in my guide.
The alt games SHOULD only be shown where a local station is carrying the game on regular NFLN. Patriots - R******s is mentioned above.

The Buffalo-Detroit game is the primary, Tennessee - Atlanta should be seen only in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, Elmira, Albany, Watertown, Binghamton, Erie, Detroit, Saginaw, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, and Toledo.

The Cleveland - Jacksonville game is primary, New Orleans - Baltimore should be seen only in Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Youngstown, Dayton, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tallahassee, Panama City, Gainesville, Columbus GA, Savannah, Albany GA, Mobile, Dothan, Charleston SC, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach.

The other games on NFLN, Dallas - Arizona, Miami - Chicago, LA - LA and Carolina - Indy have no games at the same time and thus SHOULD just be blacked out in the towns where the teams have sold the game locally (which for the Cowboys is a big chunk of the country). No one SHOULD get a game on NFLN and NFLN-alternate on any provider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)