NFL 2021

My alarm went off on radio 920 they were talking about Gruden getting the axe. carefully tip toeing around in conversation till one of them said. paraphrasing.

How can the NFL have the Super Bowl half time entertainment they are having this year ? over the past few days I've looked into these entertainers. they have said/sung things far worse than Gruden in public and profited from it.
the past 2 decades.
You mean, how can the NFL have artists that are popular among African Americans do the halftime show because some white people think their lyrics shouldn't be popular among African Americans? Reminds me of Beyoncé's song that struck fear into some people because they thought it was about revolution against white people, when in fact, the song was about Beyoncé speaking to her fans saying that she hadn't left them.

The NFL does have an issue with race among their very white and very old owners. It also has issues with players committing some unacceptable crimes, especially against women... and having the difficulty of choosing decency over profit. The trouble with Gruden's emails isn't the content as much as, unless he was "that uncle" of the NFL, he felt completely unrestricted in sharing said views with owners. I know I'd probably get fired doing likewise.

Meanwhile, back on the field, Mac Jones continues to show great potential, throwing like a veteran. Not perfect, but he is definitely impressing. They didn't win against Dallas, but they were competitive, which is what I want.

Reactions: Jimbo and BillD1984
Meanwhile, back on the field, Mac Jones continues to show great potential, throwing like a veteran. Not perfect, but he is definitely impressing. They didn't win against Dallas, but they were competitive, which is what I want.
If ONLY the Bears and Justin Fields had an Offensive line. .....
If only he went to a team with and O line AND a COACH.

Reactions: AZ.
rip nfl, league dying, protests working, etc.

FCV1MoEVIAEJ95d

Reactions: BillD1984
Man, it must hurt when the rookie QB your team is playing against is taken out... because he kicked their butts so thoroughly the coach figured the risk of injury wasn't worth the minor additional experience against playing you.

*stretches back and relaxes*

Yeah, the Patriots aren't that good... but compared to the Jets they are. :)

Man, it must hurt when the rookie QB your team is playing against is taken out... because he kicked their butts so thoroughly the coach figured the risk of injury wasn't worth the minor additional experience against playing you.

*stretches back and relaxes*

Yeah, the Patriots aren't that good... but compared to the Jets they are. :)

Patriots offensive line finally showed up today. Yes, they played the Jets, but the Jets defensive line is supposed to be one of their strengths

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

What a monsoon the Colts and Niners are playing in in San Francisco

That and the Ravens getting blown out at home today. Suddenly the AFC is wide open!!

There is a ridiculous level of parity in the NFL. Any particular day anyone in the NFL can win, and then there are the Jets.

If the season ended today, the #1 seed in the AFC would be the Cincinnati Bengals.

That is all.

As we move from the Pats dynasty, it'll become clearer and clearer just how unbelievable their success was. Teams like the Rams and Seattle and very likely Kansas City weren't able to drive the endless onslaught of AFC/NFC Championship game appearances the Pats managed, forget the 9 Super Bowl appearances. Staying tops requires luck, talent, coaching, and management (and spying :D). And it isn't like the Pats didn't have injuries (other than usually Brady being very healthy for so long).

As we move from the Pats dynasty, it'll become clearer and clearer just how unbelievable their success was. Teams like the Rams and Seattle and very likely Kansas City weren't able to drive the endless onslaught of AFC/NFC Championship game appearances the Pats managed, forget the 9 Super Bowl appearances. Staying tops requires luck, talent, coaching, and management (and spying :D). And it isn't like the Pats didn't have injuries (other than usually Brady being very healthy for so long).
The AFC East has been bad for so long that the Pats won the division by default.

Reactions: Jimbo