NFL 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Jimbo, Justin Fields vs. the Steelers........who to root for??
Rooting for my Steelers, but hoping Fields plays well.

I thought the Steelers O-Line was BAD coming into the season, and I was right, but amazingly, the Bears is worse yet.

I, oh so wish Fields would have gone to a team with an O Line.

I recorded the game and watched this morning. If you go back and watch the incident in the 4th where the official threw the phantom taunting flag you see that official deliberately back up and stick his butt out in order to make contact with that player. He already has his hand ready to throw the flag when he does it. That official has an agenda and deserves to be fired, not suspended but fired. And I am not a Bears fan. The NFL needs to clean up it's officials problem.

Reactions: AZ. and madmadworld
I recorded the game and watched this morning. If you go back and watch the incident in the 4th where the official threw the phantom taunting flag you see that official deliberately back up and stick his butt out in order to make contact with that player. He already has his hand ready to throw the flag when he does it. That official has an agenda and deserves to be fired, not suspended but fired. And I am not a Bears fan. The NFL needs to clean up it's officials problem.
Not at all .... the ref is facing the other direction and pulling his flag out before he's bumped into ....
It should Not have been a Taunting call in the first place and the ref didn't intentionally run into him, he took a step back when he threw the flag.

Look at the refs eyes, he's looking at the player and moves back just as the player gets there. On the other hand, it was not the refs fault those dumb lineman kept lining up offsides. That is a lack of discipline and that comes from the coach. Nagy needs to go.

Just found this. It appears I'm not alone in believing the ref initiated the contact and that's why the flag was thrown.

Did video catch NFL ref in a lie following Bears-Steelers Monday Night Football?

Bears' Cassius Marsh claims he was hip-checked by ref Tony Corrente and he might have a case

We Had an Official Hip Check a Player on Monday Night Football - Crossing Broad

cassius-marsh.jpg.webp

Last edited:
When I watched 'live' replay, the a Bear's coach was chewing into Marsh. It wasn't a phantom taunt. It wasn't a very big taunt, but it was a stare-down on the opposing sideline... from near midfield.

When I watched 'live' replay, the a Bear's coach was chewing into Marsh. It wasn't a phantom taunt. It wasn't a very big taunt, but it was a stare-down on the opposing sideline... from near midfield.
Just looking is now taunting? You can't even look in the direction of the sideline? From mid-field!? o_O Sorry, that call was inappropriate at the very least. You want an eye opener, Google Tony Corrente. This isn't the first time he and his crew have gone overboard. As long ago as 6 years there was a petition to fire him for his terrible calls and then lying about it. This is nothing new and certainly not a one-off. Remember when the Cowboys set an all time penalties record? That was Corrente. Remember the time the Jets lost when the ref overruled a game winning TD and called it a touchback? That was Corrente. A few years ago Philadelphia wanted the NFL to ban him from ever officiating an Eagles game in the future. Go ahead, Google the guy, you'll be amazed at how many controversies he's been at the heart of and how often those calls are one sided in deciding the game.

Right... but what is it supposed to 'add up' to. Like it's some kind of unsolved mystery. It's managed labor, negotiated fine schedules.

Correct. I think most know they’re bargained numbers and not randomly chosen. It doesn’t hurt to point out the discrepancy….

Cam Newton signs a $10MIL/1year contract to rejoin the Carolina Panthers. It’s no secret that Cam was not good for the Patriots last year, but he’s a class act and I’m happy for him that he gets to return to the franchise where he became a star. Oh, and he’s LIGHT YEARS better than Sam Darnold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts