NFL 2021

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I really haven't had time to see much of the Pats, unfortunately.

Thier O line has to be better than the Steelers and Bears, doesn't it ????

Steelers are playing slightly better now than earlier in the year.

It’s been brutal all year. Mac Jones has been taking a beating. They were better last week and exceptional yesterday. Hopefully getting Trent Brown off of IR before yesterday’s game will give them some consistency.

After tomorrow night’s game in Atlanta, the Patriots have a huge 4 game stretch (with their bye sprinkled in) that should determine their postseason fate. They have the Titans at home, home and away against the Bills and at the Colts. If they come out of that stretch with at least a 9-6 record, they should be sitting pretty for at least a Wildcard berth. They have already built up a lot of equity when it comes to potential tiebreakers. However, first things first, they need to take care of the Falcons tomorrow night.

Agreed. This next 5 game stretch will tell us if New England belongs in the playoff picture. I personally have no idea. I can't tell if this is 2000-01 again with the team gel'ing as the season moves on, or whether it was a decent run against only decent opponents.

The Patriots appear like the '00 - '04 underdog winners when it matters. As a reminder, the Patriots won 3 Super Bowls as the underdogs in that run.

Meanwhile, this is do or die time for Buffalo and Josh Allen as well. While Allen is likely safe in Buffalo as a starter, most teams can only manage a payroll for so long and need to change and adapt. Their defense leads the league is points allowed, and Allen has proven to be a great QB. But winning in the playoffs requires so much more. And their home and away with New England could (I stress could) determine the AFC East winner. Though, I don't know the importance of it... other than tiebreakers could be intense this year. The AFC East winner is in the playoffs, no doubts. 2nd place? TBD. Additionally, with such parity, anyone can beat just about anyone... except the Chargers against Patriots, so 2nd seed verses 4th seed might not matter much.

One interesting thing is in the standings, most the teams out of the playoffs in the AFC have losing runs 2-3 or worsein last 5 games. Indy is the exception who are 4-1, and San Diego... I mean LA need to take notice. Cleveland needs serious coaching right now to keep this season from evaporating. They might not make playoffs, but they need to finish well, 10-7 would be good.

Reactions: BillD1984
Agreed. This next 5 game stretch will tell us if New England belongs in the playoff picture. I personally have no idea. I can't tell if this is 2000-01 again with the team gel'ing as the season moves on, or whether it was a decent run against only decent opponents.

The Patriots appear like the '00 - '04 underdog winners when it matters. As a reminder, the Patriots won 3 Super Bowls as the underdogs in that run.

Meanwhile, this is do or die time for Buffalo and Josh Allen as well. While Allen is likely safe in Buffalo as a starter, most teams can only manage a payroll for so long and need to change and adapt. Their defense leads the league is points allowed, and Allen has proven to be a great QB. But winning in the playoffs requires so much more. And their home and away with New England could (I stress could) determine the AFC East winner. Though, I don't know the importance of it... other than tiebreakers could be intense this year. The AFC East winner is in the playoffs, no doubts. 2nd place? TBD. Additionally, with such parity, anyone can beat just about anyone... except the Chargers against Patriots, so 2nd seed verses 4th seed might not matter much.

One interesting thing is in the standings, most the teams out of the playoffs in the AFC have losing runs 2-3 or worsein last 5 games. Indy is the exception who are 4-1, and San Diego... I mean LA need to take notice. Cleveland needs serious coaching right now to keep this season from evaporating. They might not make playoffs, but they need to finish well, 10-7 would be good.

The Pats were underdogs in 2001, but in 2003 and especially 2004 they were the overwhelming favorites. They went 17-2 in both ‘03 and ‘04 (the last team to win back to back Super Bowls).

As big as the 2 Bills games are (and they are obviously huge), you could could argue that the Titans and Colts games are even bigger. The Patriots already have a huge advantage in potential tiebreakers in both conference record and head to head with their Wildcard competition (they already have h2h wins over the Chargers and Browns). A win over both the Titans and Colts would virtually assure the Oats of one of the 3 Wildcard spots.

The Patriots and Falcons playing each other tonight for only the second time since the “28-3” Super Bowl, and there’s going to be a partial lunar eclipse that lasts-wait for it- 3 hours and 28 minutes. You really can’t make this sheet up.

IMG_7348.JPG

I keep forgetting to set the alarm. Need to do that, to give me time to get the scope up and running.

Well, again... not certain that this means much, but that was a sound and utterly complete dismantling on the field of the Falcons. Long week off for the matchup with the Titans.

The Patriots and Falcons playing each other tonight for only the second time since the “28-3” Super Bowl, and there’s going to be a partial lunar eclipse that lasts-wait for it- 3 hours and 28 minutes. You really can’t make this sheet up.

View attachment 154675
And somehow, Tom Brady will still be playing ..... (Matt will be LONG Gone (as will the rest of us!)

Well, again... not certain that this means much, but that was a sound and utterly complete dismantling on the field of the Falcons. Long week off for the matchup with the Titans.
Did you expect something different ?
The Falcons we pretty poor the week before as well, losing 43-3 ....

Lions at Browns. This doesn't seem important, but this game can help the Browns keep trust in their coaching staff or break the team. Lions are better than 0-8, much more like a 2-6 team.

Reactions: AZ.
No Pats today, but I still like my NFL menu very much

Colts at Bills- 1:00 ET (CBS)
Packers at Vikings- 1:00 ET (FOX)
Cowboys at Chiefs- 4:25 ET (FOX)
Steelers at Chargers- 8:15 ET (NBC)
With a healthy side of Scott Hanson from 1:00 to 8:00

Wild stuff w/ Jackson is all these health and injury issues... and he's trying to negotiate a contract without an agent. Have to think they're going to want a lot of playtime-related things if he's going to want franchise QB money.

Seahawks sure are a mess, wonder where Wilson lands next year. Wonder if we could see him and Carr swap places.

Wild stuff w/ Jackson is all these health and injury issues... and he's trying to negotiate a contract without an agent. Have to think they're going to want a lot of playtime-related things if he's going to want franchise QB money.

Seahawks sure are a mess, wonder where Wilson lands next year. Wonder if we could see him and Carr swap places.

If I was a team that was a QB away from seriously contending, I would pay Russell Wilson a king’s ransom. He’s a proven winner (this season notwithstanding), and I think he still has plenty left in the tank.

Yeah. For Vegas it'll depend on the personality of the team going forward. If they choose to move on from Carr, or if that's something a new coach will have a big say in (or not). Imagine Eric Bieniemy in Vegas and they send a Brinks truck over to Wilson's house. Or Rodgers.

Or do they not go big, and go with someone like who's running the team now, and re-invest in other positions of need and continue w/ Carr.

A lot to figure out. Wish Madden did better with scenarios like that, would be a lot of fun to navigate.

Yeah. For Vegas it'll depend on the personality of the team going forward. If they choose to move on from Carr, or if that's something a new coach will have a big say in (or not). Imagine Eric Bieniemy in Vegas and they send a Brinks truck over to Wilson's house. Or Rodgers.

Or do they not go big, and go with someone like who's running the team now, and re-invest in other positions of need and continue w/ Carr.

A lot to figure out. Wish Madden did better with scenarios like that, would be a lot of fun to navigate.

I think Wilson in Denver would be another intriguing possibility. How about Cleveland, if the Browns decide to move on from Baker Mayfield?

As America comes to grips with possible Patriots Super Bowl appearance. CDC warns the national mental health could go into a death spiral.

They say it is Covid-19 ^ ebola.

• Haha
Reactions: meStevo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts