NFL 2022

Folding table sales increasing in the greater Detroit area…..

IMG_1681.JPG

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
Green Bay loses to Detroit, but beats Dallas... Dallas tore Minnesota apart, who beat Buffalo last week... and the Jets managed something like 100 yards of offense (1/3 of their first downs came off penalties... they only had 2 of those!) and only lost by a touchdown against a team that outgained them by almost 3 to 1. I think the value of Sunday Ticket just dropped $500 million in one weekend.

Reactions: AZ.
Green Bay loses to Detroit, but beats Dallas... Dallas tore Minnesota apart, who beat Buffalo last week... and the Jets managed something like 100 yards of offense (1/3 of their first downs came off penalties... they only had 2 of those!) and only lost by a touchdown against a team that outgained them by almost 3 to 1. I think the value of Sunday Ticket just dropped $500 million in one weekend.

I actually think the opposite is true. Yesterday’s Jets-Patriots game increased the value of NFL ST. If you have ST, you could have escaped the game that set the NFL back 70 years. If Jets-Patriots was your only NFL alternative, you probably switched over to C-SPAN or the Shirley Temple marathon. Or maybe you called your dentist and begged him to fit you in for a root canal that you didn’t even need.

The joy of ST, to me, is watching all of the games in a communal setting. But I get what you are saying. A better example was the CBS late game. 90% of the country got a blow out Minnesota -Dallas, with only the AFC North region getting a pretty good Cincinnati-Pittsburgh.

Reactions: madmadworld
The joy of ST, to me, is watching all of the games in a communal setting. But I get what you are saying. A better example was the CBS late game. 90% of the country got a blow out Minnesota -Dallas, with only the AFC North region getting a pretty good Cincinnati-Pittsburgh.

CBS left the Dallas game early….

Most of these international games are either interconference or intraconference matchups. Why would the Cardinals be willing to give up a very coveted home date against a divisional opponent? To make matters worse, Joe Buck said the Mexico City crowd is 85% Niners fans, and the Cardinals got booed during introductions at their “home game”. It’s not even a neutral game for them, it’s a road game.

Most of these international games are either interconference or intraconference matchups. Why would the Cardinals be willing to give up a very coveted home date against a divisional opponent? To make matters worse, Joe Buck said the Mexico City crowd is 85% Niners fans, and the Cardinals got booed during introductions at their “home game”. It’s not even a neutral game for them, it’s a road game.
Theres been games outside of the USA ????

Haven't seen any.

The Joy of the Sunday Ticket is that for the last 25+ years my Dad (and Mom) and I have been able to watch the Steelers Play EVERY week .... Hard to do from NW Ohio without.

Reactions: madmadworld and AZ.
Theres been games outside of the USA ????
Yeah, I was hoping that our trip to Denver last month could have included a Broncos game at Mile High, but it was a way-away game in London that Sunday.

I’m sure you had a winky-eye emoji in there…

Reactions: BillD1984
My pre-Thanksgiving NFL tiers:

Tier 1-
1. Bills- the best roster top to bottom in the NFL, and they beat the Chiefs in KC
2. Chiefs- best QB in the NFL, and as of right now the AFCCG goes through Arrowhead

Tier 2-
3. Eagles. Were in tier 1, but have looked very underwhelming the last 2 weeks
4. Cowboys- very impressive win in Minnesota, but I’m sorry I can’t trust them in January
5. 49ers- IMO, the second best roster after the Bills. Biggest difference is they don’t have a QB like the Bills have
6. Titans- very solid team, but I just don’t know how far Tannehill can take them
7. Ravens- watch out for them is all I’ll say
8. Dolphins- dynamic offense, meh defense
9. Bengals- Great QB and skill players, I worry about their defense though
10. Vikings- yes they’re 8-2 and they beat the Bills in Buffalo, but that loss to the Cowboys…..WTF was that???!!!

And the rest-

11. Buccaneers
12. Seahawks
13. Patriots
14. Giants
15. Chargers
16. Commanders
17. Jets
18. Falcons
19. Lions
20. Packers
21. Browns