NFL 2022

I cant compare the two at all.

Vikings regular season 13-4 yes lots of luck no doubt.

Buccaneers regular season 8-9...Thats pathetic for the WINNER of a division! That would be good squeaking in as a wild card team! LOL!
A negative point differential... at 13-4?! They gave up the second most points in the NFL! That is just weird. Yes, the Bucs weren't great. But the Vikings were an aberration at 13-4.

Reactions: AZ.
Divisional Round schedule

Saturday
4:30 ET- Jaguars at Chiefs (NBC)

8:15 ET- Giants at Eagles (FOX)

Sunday
3:00 ET- Bengals at Bills (CBS)

6:30 ET- Buccaneers or Cowboys at 49ers (FOX)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
Howcome CBS only gets the one game? Usually the network that gets only one game in the first week gets even in the second. Something to do with where the swapped years with NBC for the Olympics?

Howcome CBS only gets the one game? Usually the network that gets only one game in the first week gets even in the second. Something to do with where the swapped years with NBC for the Olympics?

The Wild Card round “extra” game has a separate contract that started several years ago. Originally CBS had that game, but their contract expired and FOX outbid them for that extra game. The divisional round has always alternated between FOX and CBS for the extra game after NBC snatched one of those games away several years ago, but that expires after this season. Starting next season NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC/ESPN will each get one divisional round game. Also, there will be no conference designation to any of those games (IOW, FOX can get an AFC game and CBS can get an NFC game).

Reactions: SamCdbs and Yespage
Saw a little while ago that Joe Burrow is now the all time QB wins leader in Bengals postseason history with 4 wins. Hard to believe that Ken Anderson, Boomer Esiason or even Carson Palmer doesn’t have at least 4 postseason wins (I KNOW Andy Dalton doesn’t).

Reactions: Jimbo and AZ.
Curiosity got the best of me so I looked up Bengals QB in the postseason.

After last night’s win, the Bengals are now 9-15 all time in the postseason. Joe Burrow is now 4-1, Boomer Esiason was 3-2 and Ken Anderson was 2-4. Andy Dalton was 0-4.

Curious, I looked up The Patriots. It seems four starters have wins but only three in Super Bowl era, (oddly this winning list does not include Grogan). Each of those winners took Patriots to Super Bowl. In one case, two of them in the same year!

Curious, I looked up The Patriots. It seems four starters have wins but only three in Super Bowl era, (oddly this winning list does not include Grogan). Each of those winners took Patriots to Super Bowl. In one case, two of them in the same year!

Yeah, it’s always killed me that Tony Eason got credit for that 1985 Super Bowl run. Yes he started those 3 playoff games and won them, but that was more about the defense and running game. Steve Grogan would have started and won those games had he not break his leg in a game against the Jets (a game that he continued to play into OT with a broken leg). Grogan had the mentality of a linebacker. I loved the quote from Patriots Hall of Fame guard John Hannah. A reporter asked him what the difference was between protecting for Grogan and Eason. He told the reporter there was 2 big differences between the two of them. “#1 Grogan looked for his pass receivers while Eason looked for the pass rush. #2 Grogan wore a football uniform and Eason wore a skirt.” As you can see John Hannah was not a fan of Tony Eason.

• Wow
Reactions: Yespage
Rooting for the Buc's tonight. I'm a Michigan fan, Brady played for Michigan, been a fan ever since. Plus, most of my family is in the Tampa area. Plus, HATE the Cowboys. LOL.

BTW, too bad the DETROIT LIONS did not get into the playoffs. Went 5-1 in the division. Beat the Vikings by double digits, Beat the Giants by double digits. I bet the would have won a playoff game or two! But, the Rams vs Seahawks was the worst officiating i have seen in years, Rams almost certainly win that game if any one of 3 4th qtr calls was called correctly, and the whole nation saw it and knows it. Officials screwing the Lions has been going on for years. LOL

Probably. Cowboys will get smoked.
Funny how so many people thought that. Before the game, I posted that I picked Dallas to win and I got lambasted for it...
...and the last laugh.

But really, Tampa Bay was not competitive in most of their games, finished with a losing record and only got in because of the weak division. Dallas was a no-brainer

Funny how so many people thought that. Before the game, I posted that I picked Dallas to win and I got lambasted for it...
...and the last laugh.

But really, Tampa Bay was not competitive in most of their games, finished with a losing record and only got in because of the weak division. Dallas was a no-brainer
Well Im no Cowboy fan. But Tampa was pathetic all year and didnt even deserve a wild card spot IMO! Cowboys like many teams in the NFL this year, were hot and cold. Dak was in a groove, and Brady looked like he had all year long!

Reactions: HipKat