NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One other comment. I think the shocker of the weekend was the Detroit Lions were winning 22-0 at half-time... and they won the game. :oops:

I’ve never seen so many HOME teams blow big leads on the same day. The Ravens, Browns, Lions, Cowboys and Rams all had big leads. The Lions, Cowboys and Rams still won.

They used to do a doubleheader in Week 1. These games will be going on simultaneously with a one hour head start for the ESPN game.
Are these Scheduled or something they are gonna do just when ever they decide ?
They probably feel that oddball game nights actually Worked during the pandemic.

Are these Scheduled or something they are gonna do just when ever they decide ?
They probably feel that oddball game nights actually Worked during the pandemic.

I honestly don’t know Jimbo. I remember when the schedule was released back in May I thought this was very odd. Especially where games are being played simultaneously on sister networks.

I’ve never seen so many HOME teams blow big leads on the same day. The Ravens, Browns, Lions, Cowboys and Rams all had big leads. The Lions, Cowboys and Rams still won.

Left one of the craziest games of all off this list. Cardinals huge comeback win at Vegas. It really is incredible how many home teams blew big leads yesterday.

Don’t forget there’s 2 games on Disney tonight. Titans at Bills on ESPN at 7:15 ET and Vikings at Eagles on ABC at 8:30 ET.
Maybe not you.
But I would certainly think,
In this day and age of
DVR and OnDemand Streaming
Live sports spoilers
Just should NOT be happening.

Watch one game while recording the second.
Watch second game later.
Or switch to beginning of second game if first is not good.

Bitch rant over...

After an extraordinary Sunday, unfortunately Monday night is very ordinary. The Bills are on a mission.

I don't think they should be showing both games (live look ins I guess they call it) on each channel ...
If I choose 1 game, I want to see all of That game, I can move to the other game if I decide to ...

Also, they shouldn't be putting the other game Score on the screen ....
Many times I looked up to see the score and found the Wrong game score first.

I don't think they should be showing both games (live look ins I guess they call it) on each channel ...
If I choose 1 game, I want to see all of That game, I can move to the other game if I decide to ...

Also, they shouldn't be putting the other game Score on the screen ....
Many times I looked up to see the score and found the Wrong game score first.

I agree. That was annoying the crap out of me last night. If I want to see the MIN-PHI game I’ll switch over, and vice versa. And why put up a split screen of both games?? That’s defeating the purpose of having two different channels. It almost felt like the Disney folks were showing off their new toy.

I liked the idea of two MNF games. Although I wish they would do it after baseball season, when there is nothing for us to toss up on the other TVs.

I did not like the constant “live look ins”. Particularly since the OTA is generally well behind the ESPN, so if ESPN went to the other game, it was like a play ahead. Just show the game with the score updates like any other Sunday.

Surprising to hear that the Ravens are winless all time in Foxboro (0-6). I think it must be their mixed postseason results in Foxboro (2-2), that makes me think otherwise. Can the Ravens win their first ever regular season game tomorrow in Foxboro?