NFL 2022

Man, Jones at times can throw it well like Brett Favre. And other times, he is reckless with his passing... like Brett Farve.

Reactions: BillD1984
Man, Jones at times can throw it well like Brett Favre. And other times, he is reckless with his passing... like Brett Farve.

Spot on with this! When he was on today, I thought it was the best he has looked in a Patriots uniform (and he had some good games last year), but that INT he threw in the end zone…..woof!!

Reactions: Yespage
Tonight's Denver vs San Fran game .....
12 points scored thru 3 quarters and 14 PUNTS.

Wilson missed a recvr open for a 1st down on the last drive, followed by a missed FG ...

Next drive his throws hit 2 recvrs in the hands and they are dropped.

Update:
Now 10-5

Who would have predicted the only undefeated team in the AFC East would be the fish.
I hope they don't feel TOO good about barely getting away with a 2 point win against a team that was missing FIVE starters on Defense, including the entire Secondary

Spot on with this! When he was on today, I thought it was the best he has looked in a Patriots uniform (and he had some good games last year), but that INT he threw in the end zone…..woof!!
It was an incredibly Brett Farve like performance, minus the welfare fraud. He had a handful of brilliant throws. And then he had a few disastrous passes. I don't think he is going to pan out as a great QB. I'll stand behind him as long as he tries, but he isn't the next big thing. He keeps making a few really poor calls when passing.

But my biggest complaint about the game was his run for a first down... where the yellow line was three yards off... so instead of the first down it appeared to be, it was fourth down.

Otherwise, it was a fun game. Lamar Jackson is insanely awesome at QB. A highly mobile QB that is a great thrower.

Some criticism over the NFL's decision to select Yes to manage the national anthem at this year's Super Bowl. Steve Howe announced the prog band intended to perform the anthem that should last somewhere between 15 and 18 minutes. The announcement follows on the heels of another questionable decision to select ELP to perform Tarkus (the good side) at the halftime show. Greg Lake was confirmed to play with Yes and replace Chris Squire, where as Geoff Downes would not replace Keith Emerson because "he really isn't that good".

• Haha
Reactions: Foxbat
It was an incredibly Brett Farve like performance, minus the welfare fraud. He had a handful of brilliant throws. And then he had a few disastrous passes. I don't think he is going to pan out as a great QB. I'll stand behind him as long as he tries, but he isn't the next big thing. He keeps making a few really poor calls when passing.

But my biggest complaint about the game was his run for a first down... where the yellow line was three yards off... so instead of the first down it appeared to be, it was fourth down.

Otherwise, it was a fun game. Lamar Jackson is insanely awesome at QB. A highly mobile QB that is a great thrower.

I still think Mac is going to be a good-very good NFL QB, however you are 100% correct about his sometimes questionable decision making. He needs to drastically clean that up. Maybe the injured time off will help him.

And yes, isn’t Lamar Jackson fun to watch? What a weapon to have back there!!