NFL 2022

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Chiefs move on to another AFCCG. Now it’s going to be a week of ad nauseum, “How is Patrick Mahomes’ ankle”?
The Chiefs have replaced the Pats at the top of the "I'm so sick of this team" list.
Not to lessen the fact by us having to play them A G A I N next year and as usual, IN KC........

The Chiefs have replaced the Pats at the top of the "I'm so sick of this team" list.
Not to lessen the fact by us having to play them A G A I N next year and as usual, IN KC........
I agree. I think for me its the nauseating over and over sucking up and over the top excuses if they dont look perfect. (goes for any team that has won a lot) Announcers now are worse than boxing announcers!...Most of the time if they would just shut up and watch the replay. Instead they say the dumbest things just to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: madmadworld
I agree. I think for me its the nauseating over and over sucking up and over the top excuses if they dont look perfect. (goes for any team that has won a lot) Announcers now are worse than boxing announcers!...Most of the time if they would just shut up and watch the replay. Instead they say the dumbest things just to talk.
OMG, I swear Collinsworth would give Mahomes mouth to mouth on the 35 yrd line

Reactions: AZ.
I was watching the Chiefs game with a buddy that hates the Chiefs. He says to me, “Now I can see why opposing fans felt the way they did about the Patriots”.

to lessen the fact by us having to play them A G A I N next year and as usual, IN KC........

I noticed that too. It reminds me of the Colts-Patriots rivalry back in the day. There was a 3 year run where every game was in Indy. It’s the way the schedule is set up. The good news is if both teams remain in first place over the 3 seasons after that, (and all signs point to that, as long as Allen and Mahomes stays healthy) those 3 games will be in Orchard Park.

Reactions: HipKat and AZ.
I can’t believe I’m about to type this, but I would now rather listen to Collinsworth more than Romo. I think Romo has become insufferable calling these games.
I"m with you, but I'll take Romo. He seems to have more to say about play calling and schemes where Collinsworth is just a fan-boi, the way he calls the games

Reactions: BillD1984
I can’t believe I’m about to type this, but I would now rather listen to Collinsworth more than Romo. I think Romo has become insufferable calling these games.
I thought it was me? These guys start out good and get, what ever you want to call it? I liked Greg Olsen now he is getting on my nerves.

I thought it was me? These guys start out good and get, what ever you want to call it? I liked Greg Olsen now he is getting on my nerves.

I agree!! I thought Romo was great when he started out. I like Olsen, but I guess I’ll give that some time.

Reactions: AZ.
Well dont say that in the NCAA football thread! lol....Weather sure can change the face and outcome of a game!

I agree, that’s why I think we can get the best of both worlds. A snow game with minimal accumulation that doesn’t hinder the players too much.

Today in 1988 I was rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl on my birthday. They lost and I also lost what little interest in football I had at the time. If they won I wonder if I'd be a Bengals fan today.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
It wasnt on the first Sunday in February that year?

Today in 1988 I was rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl on my birthday. They lost and I also lost what little interest in football I had at the time. If they won I wonder if I'd be a Bengals fan today.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!! I think that Super Bowl was in January 1989 (1988 season).

Reactions: meStevo
If you hit your own player, helmet to helmet, is it still a penalty ???? lol.

Does a player from the same team have to go out if he looks like he may have been concussed ?

If you hit your own player, helmet to helmet, is it still a penalty ???? lol.

Does a player from the same team have to go out if he looks like he may have been concussed ?

Helmet to helmet wasn’t even the penalty on that play, it was a DPI. I think Tony Romo confused everyone when he said “yeah, you could hear that contact all the way up here”, when he was talking about the collision in the same context as the penalty flag.