NFL announces new TV deals.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It’s not true. ESPN president even stated there was no deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Craig is probably pumping disney stock..he is known for fraud

In terms of TV hours offered, NFL pales in comparison to MLB. Out-of-market is every bit as important for MLB as it is for NFL.
Lol. "TV hours offered"? Is that an actual metric? If it were, it wouldn't be fair. MLB plays ten times more games than the NFL in a season. Talk about juking the numbers to fit your argument!!

Does it matter if no one is watching? Remember that time last fall when a regular season NFL Sunday night game handily beat a World Series game 5, head to head? TV Ratings: NFL 'Sunday Night Football' Bests MLB World Series Matchup

NFL ratings were lower last season, as all sports were, but they're still dominant....

Most watched sporting events in the U.S. 2020 | Statista (Hint: They're all NFL games)

Reactions: meStevo
Your average NFL fan is not going to stream a game that he has no interest in..he might tune into a tv channel and watch it but most wont take the extra effort to stream it....lets just hope bars have good internet

Reactions: long_time_DNC
Your average NFL fan is not going to stream a game that he has no interest in..he might tune into a tv channel and watch it but most wont take the extra effort to stream it....lets just hope bars have good internet

We’ll see. Amazon clearly thought the investment was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ll see. Amazon clearly thought the investment was worth it.

Amazon has had games for a few years now, right ?
I have yet to tune into a game Streaming.

As long as Amazon doesn't charge EXTRA from its normal pricing, I'm OK with that.
If thye say, come stream the NFL games for X amount of money, I'm OUT.

Now if they end up with the Sunday Ticket (and D* is really Out of it after 2022) thats different ...

Reactions: long_time_DNC
Nothing definitive in that article either. Looks like it's still in negotiation.....

I hope that in the next couple of years, before the weekly streaming exclusive games come, that streaming does improve. I look at the 5G rollout, even during a pandemic, and it has been pretty impressive. At least in my area. I would hope that in the 30ish months until Amazon starts broadcasting the Thursday Night games and they aren't on NFL Network or FOX anymore that streaming will be more fleshed out (in terms of buffering and being able to handle capacity) as well as 5G being more widely available to everyone.

Reactions: Mike1096
Nothing definitive in that article either. Looks like it's still in negotiation.....
it tells me that D* is NOT Out of the Sunday Ticket discussion.
I believe that the ST Will be available to D* subs (along with other providers) not closed out all together like some have thought ...
Nothing from the previous post said that D* was out , it didn't talk about it seeing nothing will happen till 2023 anyways.

Reactions: Mike1096
Yes, it is a metric.

If you want to play the viewership game, consider the eyeballs trained on cricket and soccer matches if that's what determines relative interest.

In the United States? That’s where the viewership numbers need to be compared with. You know, head to head.....

it tells me that D* is NOT Out of the Sunday Ticket discussion.
It certainly doesn't suggest it.
I believe that the ST Will be available to D* subs (along with other providers) not closed out all together like some have thought ...
You may be alone in this (and you may be right). Most of the speculation has NFLST leaving DIRECTV (at least at the residential subscription level) and I'm not seeing compelling justification to use DIRECTV at the commercial level.

It certainly doesn't suggest it.

You may be alone in this (and you may be right). Most of the speculation has NFLST leaving DIRECTV (at least at the residential subscription level) and I'm not seeing compelling justification to use DIRECTV at the commercial level.

Not seeing compelling justification? D* may lose streaming rights but I’m convinced they’ll keep satellite distribution. A lot of commercial locations throughout the country don’t have broadband requirements to meet SundayTicket streaming needs, especially on multiple tv’s throughout an establishment.

I believe streaming rights will be turned over to the highest bidder and D* will maintain distribution rights through satellite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)