NFL Championship Games 2/18!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
High Definition

CBS AFC Championship Game - Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots, 3pm

Enhanced Definition
Fox NFC Championship Game - Carolina Panthers vs Philadelphia Eagles, 6:45pm

All Eastern Times​

Game is on...I am very suprised that I have not received any drop on OTA CBS... The pre-game was magnificent and here we go... :)

NE is making it look too easy... Payton two interceptions back to back! I hope that he does not do it again. All it might be a long cold/icy afternoon for the Colts. Great game, HD drop one due to technical difficulties on CBS but it did not last too long. DD5.1 is excellent. :)

dfergie said:
Well Im thinking I will let my Replay take over watching this game and will go out and fire up my grill. T-bone:)

Let me get some of that T-bone...
drool.gif

NE looks exceptionally good. Payton could not do anything against them. If I had to choose an opponent against them, I will choose the Eagles...

Carolina Panthers vs Philadelphia Eagles: Joe Bucks makes me sick
thumbsdown.gif
What was that all that about booing the american idol winner singing the national anthem!

I hope no one seriously believes in curses. THe NE region has seen its share of championships. Mostly by the Celtics but the Bruins have contributed as ewell (although not since the 70s). I wish the Pats well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)