Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Sunday 1-20-13

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP- 3:00pm ET on FOX
SF @ ATL

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP- 6:30pm ET on CBS
BAL @ NE

I kind of hope SF and NE make it. I really dont want to hear 2 wks. about the Harbaugh's playing each other if that happens. And frankly, I'm sick of hearing about Ray Lewis' impending retirement.

My picks have sucked so far,gonna go completely against the grain now.

Atlanta over SF

Bal. over NE

Obviously San Francisco. We all know that had Seattle been coached properly that they'd be in this game and their offenses are similar. Unless Atlanta figures out how to contain that offense I predict a similar result to the NFC Championship Game that happened 23 years ago today.

I think that New England will win, but I really don't want them to. I am SOOOO sick and tired of that team. I would love for there to be a "Har-Bowl." Also I think that if it's SF/NE that we're going to be seeing tons of stupid references to "Patriots VS Red Coats." I mean, I'd have to think that'd be a once in a lifetime thing of the two head coaches in the Super Bowl are brothers. I remember being psyched back when we had the Subway World Series (Mets Vs Yankees) because I never thought I'd see something like that again (and given the way those teams are now I think I'm right.) At the end of the day though, Niners VS <Insert Team Here> would make me very very happy.

Last edited:
Atlanta and Baltimore. It would be nice to see Atlanta go to and win the Super Bowl.

Really I could care less about either team as I'm done with football until late August when high school starts back up again around here.

I do not like New England one bit and the 49ers are one of the old school rivals to the Cowboys. :)

I can understand why San Fran is being looked as the favorite in the NFC championship, especially after the way the 49er's just crushed the Packers. I have listened to several people this morning say that Atlanta had trouble with Cam, twice, with Wilson, and with RGIII and because of that, Atlanta has no shot with Kaepernick playing against them. While I will say it will be a very tough match-up for the Falcons, they did win 75% of those games. To totally write them off, especially at home, reminds me of the odds in 99 when the "Dirty Birds" beat the Vikings in Minn. Here is hoping for a repeat of those results.

Get use to the harbowl game replacing the Superbowl game.

The hype the blood feud the stupidly of it all.

Then. all of the ads dealing with the feuding hair brothers.

God what to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only team that can beat SF at this point in time is SF - in my humble opinion. Likewise for NE. So SF vs NE for the for the SB and I am picking SF to win the SB by at least 10 pts. Bold prediction you might say? Not really if you watched this team play all season. I would have preferred Smith to do the job, but having seen this kid's capabilities (Kaepernick), I am now a true believer. So, 49rs all the way to the Promise Land!