NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Am feeling better today about the Pats/Broncos game. Rewatched their season matchup last night and the Pats did initially fumble their way into a 24point hole.

Patriots and 49ers.

I can't stand Pete Carroll and I don't want to have to hear this for a while after this Sunday:

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=2]NFL Championship Sunday Picks[/h]
Sunday 1-19-14

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME- 3:00pm ET on CBS
New England at Denver

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME- 6:30pm ET on FOX
San Francisco
at Seattle​
Are these two game always pushed out to stupid start times ?

Whats wrong with times that teams are use too ?

Then theres the Super Bowl ....

Are these two game always pushed out to stupid start times ?

Whats wrong with times that teams are use too ?

Then theres the Super Bowl ....

Here we go again....:rolleyes:

These times for the conference championships have been the same for several years now, nothing new here.

Personally, I like it. Gives me a chance to get a few things done before settling down to watch, and the second game still ends at a decent time here on the right coast....

Here we go again....:rolleyes:

These times for the conference championships have been the same for several years now, nothing new here.

Personally, I like it. Gives me a chance to get a few things done before settling down to watch, and the second game still ends at a decent time here on the right coast....

Exactly!! When you think about it, these start times are perfect if you take the whole country under consideration. The first game starts at 12 noon PT and the second game will end around 9:45-10:00pm ET. I'm actually surprised that the NFL hasn't adopted these start times for Wild Card Sunday and Divisional Sunday.

Considering we're in the dead end of winter, the times make sense. Enough time to do some work around the house, cook and
spend the rest of the day enjoying football!

When NBC airs NHL playoffs on a saturday afternoon in may.. thats just dumb.

Well after thinking ( didn't hurt myself) reading and taking into consideration all the stats for each of these teams, I'm still nowhere closer to having clear cut picks. It's that tight but here it goes.

Pats/Broncos- Everyone talks about how it's Manning vs Brady but in my mind it's Manning vs Belichick. I have very little confidence in the coaching staff for Denver and believe the Patriots will have a plan that will knock out the broncos. In a tight game I'm picking the Pats :eek:

Niners/Seahawks- Two teams who basically Mirror each other,this is the toughest pick of all. Both teams are playing great and I truly believe either of them will be this years champion. In an even tighter game, I'm going with the 49ers......

Road teams will get it done this weekend.

There.... UGH!

How many times can I change these picks?? :eek: :D

Sunday 1-19-14

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME- 3:00pm ET on CBS
New England at Denver

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME- 6:30pm ET on FOX
San Francisco at Seattle

OK, I think most know how I feel about this weeks games by now, but heres for the record ...

New England vs Denver

Really don't care who wins this game, I like both of them ...

Seattle vs San Fran
I'll take Seattle, I hope ....

Harbaugh is too arrogant and pompus to go to the SB.

this is going to be fun.

i really don't care that much about football but I am rooting for the broncos only because my buddy is a huge tom brady fan.

as for san fran-seattle. I will take seattle. for whatever reason i have never really liked harbough. comes off to me as arrogant

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP- Patriots 34, Broncos 30- I think the Broncos coaching staff will come out trying to stop the run, but the Pats will adjust and Brady will throw for 350-400 yards and 3 TD's. Danny Amendola will have a HUGE game.
Hmmm, swap the teams and you're describing the actual game stats. Except for the Final score.

The Seattle-San Fransisco game is certainly off to a rough start. I was leaning towards the 49ers before the game started and I guess that will be a safe pick from what I've seen.

Go Cliff Avril! Former lion finally playing for something!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

:( ugh leg goes in a way it's not supposed to go and not helping it was in a big pole up for a loose ball

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts