NFL Championship Sunday Picks

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP- Patriots 34, Broncos 30- I think the Broncos coaching staff will come out trying to stop the run, but the Pats will adjust and Brady will throw for 350-400 yards and 3 TD's. Danny Amendola will have a HUGE game. :eek: :(

NFC CHAPIONSHIP- Seahawks 19, 49ers 13- this game will not be for the faint of heart. HFA , the Hawks D and Marshawn Lynch (in THAT order) will be the difference :)

1-1..........6-4 in the postseason

Well after thinking ( didn't hurt myself) reading and taking into consideration all the stats for each of these teams, I'm still nowhere closer to having clear cut picks. It's that tight but here it goes.

Pats/Broncos- Everyone talks about how it's Manning vs Brady but in my mind it's Manning vs Belichick. I have very little confidence in the coaching staff for Denver and believe the Patriots will have a plan that will knock out the broncos. In a tight game I'm picking the Pats :eek:

Niners/Seahawks- Two teams who basically Mirror each other,this is the toughest pick of all. Both teams are playing great and I truly believe either of them will be this years champion. In an even tighter game, I'm going with the 49ers......

Road teams will get it done this weekend.

There.... UGH!

How many times can I change these picks?? :eek: :D
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You're an idiot!!!! :computerwindow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)