NFL Classic Games

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
If you check on the nfl website About NFL Network - Shows it says that there will be a nfl classic series on Friday at 9pm from the regular season until the spring. I think that's good news. Maybe that playoff game from 75 will air. Better late than never, I guess.

NFL Network has updated their schedule for the end of Aug., Sept. and the beginning of Oct. They have listed for Fri. Sept. 12-Cowboys vs. Vikings from 75. The Divisional Playoff that was supposed to air but because Brett Favre had to go shopping and eat, NFL Network had to document it. They don't have any other games listed but for the season premiere on Sept. 5, take a guess what game it is?

Not even close. Brett Favre against the Bengals. You know, the game you've seen 3 times already!!

what's YKW? I'll you at least there showing the 75 playoff game although that could change. I can't find any other games. Either, they don't know which games are going to be on or we might have a lot of Brett Favre/Games we've already seen for there classic schedule.
They are showing as "NFL Classic Games" Super Bowl 42. I'm sick of seeing that too. I mean if Nfl Network isn't showing nfl replay of Week 17, they are showing Super Bowl 42 in Nfl Replay form. I'm just sick of it already and I'm a Giants fan!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)