NFL coaches that are out the DOOR!!

WE need a QB to get the ball to guys like Schillens, Higgins, Miller and Murphy the ball. Gradkowski I like a ton....he reminds me of Stabler and Rich Gannon. A QB that is a leader...a guy that is respected in the huddle..a guy that demands and GETS respect.
I am not saying we don't need a QB! I am just also stating we need A left guard, center, right guard and right tackle.

I think you have a better chance at Kolb than McNabb....BUUUTTTT, I would never say never!

....GOD I wish McNabb was a Raider......:(

:D

Honestly I'd take either one.

We should've drafted McNabb in '99. That was the year the Browns came back and we had the #1. Instead we picked Tim freaking Couch!

I like Kolb too though. He's a lot younger than McNabb and might be a better fit on a younger, rebuilding team.

Honestly I'd take either one.

We should've drafted McNabb in '99. That was the year the Browns came back and we had the #1. Instead we picked Tim freaking Couch!

I like Kolb too though. He's a lot younger than McNabb and might be a better fit on a younger, rebuilding team.

On the contrary...you need a QB with a little more experience with a rebuilding offensive team. BUT, Kolb IS young AND experience. Now, whether he is ready to be 'the whole enchalada'...is a whole other story.

I'd expect them to trade Vick away first and keep both of those guys. Troy Smith should also be on the trading block after the playoffs.

I would not be surprised if EITHER of them would be a Raiders before spring camps start. I like Troy Smith...he is a more subduded, less mistake version of EITHER Vick or JaMarcus.

I'd expect them to trade Vick away first and keep both of those guys. Troy Smith should also be on the trading block after the playoffs.

Ironically enough, Kolb and McNabb both have 1 year left on their contracts. The timing is right for them to part with one. I can see Kolb wanting starter money if they keep him beyond this year.

Ironically enough, Kolb and McNabb both have 1 year left on their contracts. The timing is right for them to part with one. I can see Kolb wanting starter money if they keep him beyond this year.

Come to think of it. I can see them trading McNabb BEFORE Kolb because of the last debacle(the a$$ whipping to the Cowboys) and one year left. NOW would be the time to pull the trigger.

Over/under is two years in the NFL...and I take the under. The man is a college coach if there ever was one...

Sandra
As seen on ESPN, Carroll is one of the few NCAA to NFL coaches who was successful in the pros, with success measured at a career record over .500 (33-31).

As seen on ESPN, Carroll is one of the few NCAA to NFL coaches who was successful in the pros, with success measured at a career record over .500 (33-31).

33-31 does not compare with what his teams did at USC! But beyond records, Carroll's attitude just seems to fit the college game better. He will resurface somewhere in the Pac-10 in a couple of years.

Sandra

33-31 does not compare with what his teams did at USC! But beyond records, Carroll's attitude just seems to fit the college game better. He will resurface somewhere in the Pac-10 in a couple of years.
I agree. Of all the recent coaches to go pro he was the only one with a winning record.

The merde has to be hitting the fan soon at USC for him to bolt like that.

Only Thing Left is TV Movie of the Week

Super Bowl Commercial's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)