NFL comes to CBS All Access

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This doesn't really affect me since I get my local CBS off air and via PS Vue. But I hope this opens the door (or coincides with) CBS adding live games from the CBS Sports Network channel to CBS All Access. Heck, I would pay $10/mo. just to stream the CBS Sports Network, which isn't available via any OTT TV service yet -- just on major cable and satellite providers and usually in a higher tier. Three-quarters of my local college team's football and basketball games (SDSU Aztecs) air exclusively on that channel with no other way to watch, not even on CBS's College Sports Live streaming service. Having cut the cord in June, this is my first full season without the ability to watch the games (and both teams are borderline ranked this year).

Seems to only be for Thursday night games, of which CBS's share have already been played.

Seems to only be for Thursday night games, of which CBS's share have already been played.
Directly from the PR:

CBS All Access subscribers will be able to stream all NFL on CBS games, including Thursday Night Football on CBS, as well as pregame and halftime coverage live on CBS All Access platforms

The biggest asterisk is it's only in the 150 markets they have locals live streaming.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Add College basketball and College football, then they might have more success with their all access plan. Until then, no thanks

I thought it already included college sports

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I assume you can watch any college sports that would normally be broadcast on your local live CBS network stream, just not any games on subchannels like you can watch on some other network sports apps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts