NFL Coverage moves to All Access Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Strange as it sounds I just got an upgrade on my account. I have Select Lifetime on the radio but now have Premier Lifetime on streaming. So I get to listen to everything now on my phone. I've had the lifetime account for about 15 years now (good $400 investment).

Yup they upgraded all lifetime subscribers last night to lifetime premiere.

I am happy with that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: TheKrell
Yup they upgraded all lifetime subscribers last night to lifetime premiere.

I am happy with that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

What’s the difference between Lifetime Select and Lifetime Premier? My account shows:

XM Select (lifetime plan)
Sirius Premier Upgrade (lifetime plan)

Is that Sirius Premier Upgrade new? With this, do I now get all satellite and streaming channels offered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I Just downloaded the new SIRIUSXM channel lineup dated 2/14/21 and noticed that like MLB the NFL will now only be available to All Access Subscribers.

Before MLB and NFL was available to all subscribers. This means those with the select package will no longer get MLB of NFL.

https://www.siriusxm.com/content/da...G_NA_www:channels_DownloadtheFullChannelGuide
Just saw your post.
NFL games was not in the XM Select package - MLB was however. The Sirius equivalent of the XM Select did include the NFL.

So, have they done anything SMART, like put all the NFL games in the SAME group of channels yet ?
Or make sure that you don't have to STREAM them to get them ?

Nothing worse than trying to find your MLB game, scattered all over and find that its on a streaming OR a channel that your Radio doesn't recv. (300+ numbers)

Reactions: david_jr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts