NFL DRAFT 2013

he's been compared to justin tuck so i'd say he looks real good. got a high grade at the combine, not that it means that much to me. it does seem like the fans agree lions need a DE.

I checked with Denver Broncos fans on him & they feel like he'll already be taken when their turn comes up in the draft. I'm also guessing that they feel like there is enough depth in defensive linemen in the upcoming draft that they'd be unwilling to move up in the draft to take him.

You guys remember a worse draft for qbs like this upcoming one? I get they have yet to play in the NFL but yikes.

You guys remember a worse draft for qbs like this upcoming one? I get they have yet to play in the NFL but yikes.

2000, Chad Pennington was the only Quarterback taken in the 1st round and that was at pick 18.

Of course in that draft the Patriots picked a quarterback in the 6th round that turned out to be pretty decent.

I have a feeling that Matt Barkley is being severely underrated coming in to the draft. Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson have a chance to be good. Ryan Nassib to me is hit or miss not sure what he's going to be. Glennon & Bray, IMO, are going to be stiffs. The guy that seems to have fallen the most is Landry Jones, when they talk about QB's in this draft his name is hardly ever mentioned.

2000, Chad Pennington was the only Quarterback taken in the 1st round and that was at pick 18.

Of course in that draft the Patriots picked a quarterback in the 6th round that turned out to be pretty decent.

I have a feeling that Matt Barkley is being severely underrated coming in to the draft. Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson have a chance to be good. Ryan Nassib to me is hit or miss not sure what he's going to be. Glennon & Bray, IMO, are going to be stiffs. The guy that seems to have fallen the most is Landry Jones, when they talk about QB's in this draft his name is hardly ever mentioned.

I also think E.J. Emannuel from FSU will be either "the bomb" or he will be a bum.

I also think E.J. Emannuel from FSU will be either "the bomb" or he will be a bum.

Yeah, watching the guy in college he looked good playing lesser competition, but he sucked big time when they played anyone decent. The 2 games he played against Florida, which is probably the closest thing to a pro defense he faced in college, he was just plain awful.

Than again sometimes success or lack of it has no bearing on what you'll be like in the pros. I'm sure if anyone knew what Tom Brady was going to be he would of been the #1 pick, and if they knew what Ryan Leaf was going to be, he would've been lucky to be lucky to be Mr irrelevant.

Yeah, watching the guy in college he looked good playing lesser competition, but he sucked big time when they played anyone decent. The 2 games he played against Florida, which is probably the closest thing to a pro defense he faced in college, he was just plain awful.

Than again sometimes success or lack of it has no bearing on what you'll be like in the pros. I'm sure if anyone knew what Tom Brady was going to be he would of been the #1 pick, and if they knew what Ryan Leaf was going to be, he would've been lucky to be lucky to be Mr irrelevant.

I heard he got himself a QB guru that he has been working out with since the college season was over. Good for him.

Add kicker to the lions list, after 21 seasons Jason Hansen retired, intresting that I think for the past 30 some seasons lions have had only two kickers

Add kicker to the lions list, after 21 seasons Jason Hansen retired, intresting that I think for the past 30 some seasons lions have had only two kickers

They had David Akers in town just a couple days ago,he left without a contract though.

Lions just signed David Akers.

He was a great kicker in philly for many years.Streaky though,his first season with the 49ers was phenomenal,last year not so much.He did have some injury issues,hopefully he can bounce back,he is a very good guy.

He was a great kicker in philly for many years.Streaky though,his first season with the 49ers was phenomenal,last year not so much.He did have some injury issues,hopefully he can bounce back,he is a very good guy.

I think he's counting on bouncing back this year.

hearing rumors that miami plans to draft a OL. that's fine but please don't do it too high! this draft is loaded with good ones that will drop to the lower rounds. please, PLEASE!!!!! :facepalm

hearing rumors that miami plans to draft a OL. that's fine but please don't do it too high! this draft is loaded with good ones that will drop to the lower rounds. please, PLEASE!!!!! :facepalm

There WERE RUMORS that Tuna, who is supposedly STILL on the Dolphins payroll, would be/might be, in the supposed draft "war room".

There WERE RUMORS that Tuna, who is supposedly STILL on the Dolphins payroll, would be/might be, in the supposed draft "war room".

angry-homer.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)