25. Minnesota Vikings

26. Green Bay Packers

27. Houston Texans

28. Denver Broncos

29. New England Patriots

30. Atlanta Falcons

31. San Francisco 49ers

32. Baltimore Ravens

Can't wait,I'm guessing there will be a lot of trades.Just hoping the Eagles,Panthers,and Dolphins,don't botch the draft!:eek:

This is the Browns Super Bowl ....
I was informed of that earlier in the week from a friend thats an avid Browns fan and Season Ticket holder.

another chance too keep the franchise down. has any team made more mistakes since 1999 ?
as a 40 year + fan it's embarrassing Uhhhh-uhhhh
now a another rebuilding

Ok....my Raiders have stunk it up pretty good since 2003... Does that fall in the same ineptitude as your Browns?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

my Gruden's QB Camp
grades

1) EJ Manuel 9
2)Matt Barkley 8.5 health ?
3)Ryan Nassib 8.5
4) Geno Smith 8.5
5) Landry Jones 8
6)Tyler Bray 7.75
7) Tyler Wilson 7.5
8) Zac Dysert 7.5
9) Mike Glennon 7.5

RB Marcus Lattimore 8 health ?
OL Luke Joeckiel 9.75
LB Manti Te'O 7.5

Ok....my Raiders have stunk it up pretty good since 2003... Does that fall in the same ineptitude as your Browns?

But....At least the Raiders have 3 Lombardi trophies.One of which came against the Eagles in 81.:rant:

Given the Lion's draft history, I'm not getting too excited. Mayhew has done better than Millen in round 1, but the later rounds have been complete and utter failures.

THE DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!!!

How many of you that are going to watch it is sticking strictly with ESPN? I think I will be spreading the wealth around. A little NFL Network, a dash of NBC Sports Network.

I will never understand why you guys watch it. When it takes 15 minutes to make a pick it is so boring waiting. I can find out the results in about 5 mins after it is all done.

How many of you that are going to watch it is sticking strictly with ESPN? I think I will be spreading the wealth around. A little NFL Network, a dash of NBC Sports Network.

i can not stand kiper! if NBC sports is covering it I'll try that. not a huge fan of NFL network either so usually I'll jump between the two....

NFL network baby!Mike Mayock I can handle,even Charlie Casserly.ESPN drives me nuts,especially Mel Kiper Jr.Who is on nbcsports?Florio?

Looks as if the Chiefs have decided to go with Eric Fisher over Luke Joeckel.Raiders are said to be eyeing DJ Hayden,if so hopefully Joeckel will fall into the Eagles laps.

Tonight starts the NFL Draft ...
The 1st round picks teams get 15 minutes each, iirc.

This starts at 8pm ...
At 15 minutes, it will take 8 hours, are they really going till 4 am ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)