NFL DRAFT 2013

Surprised to see the Fins jump to 3 for Jordan.They must have a deal for Albert worked out.

Really wanted Fisher or Joeckel wind up in Philly but,Lane Johnson is an immediate upgrade for their O-line.

Geno falling fast.

Geno will fall out of the 1st round unless a team comes up from the 2nd (trade) and picks him up late in the 1st

trouble is No one knows who will pick who. and they needed a QB just like this pick none of the talking heads or Scout's had EJ # 1 QB on their list.(i did) wait and see he will be about as good as those top 3 from last year. or i eat those words lol
and now i hear these Same talking heads or Scout's saying what you say they don't know these things.they all had the Bill's taking Ryan Nassib heard that for a month. 4 teams should have taken him before their pick.Jets Cardinals Browns Raiders all still need a QB imo

Last edited:
This draft should get interesting when the teams that know what they're doing start to pick.

Dion Jordan at #3? I almost fell out of my recliner laughing. Sorry, Rey.

hehe... i was happy they did not draft a OT in the 1st round. i actually like this pick but we'll see how it works out. we do need help at that spot but hated giving up that 2nd round pick. this guy was definitely going in the 1st round but maybe he would've been there at 12,maybe not.

Well I think the Lions brass will get the zingy, hope this player is not a project, you need a starter at the 5th pick

Bengals took a TE? Really? They need a running back. Hopefully good ones are still left in the second round.

Bengals took a TE? Really? They need a running back. Hopefully good ones are still left in the second round.

No rbs taken in the first,so they are all still there.

trouble is No one knows who will pick who. and they needed a QB just like this pick none of the talking heads or Scout's had EJ # 1 QB

Actually Mayock and Gruden both had him ahead of Geno.Manuel at 16 is still too high.

How about the Cowboys picking a center at 31?lmao

Nah, the Jets was worse. With all of the help they need on O, they draft 2 D guys??

well they did need help in the secondary after losing revis but after the tebow move last season, i'm clueless to what the jets are doing. either way the fins can only benefit from the jets screwing up :dev

As for the Cowboys pick, we'll see, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. They do need help on the O-line and he was the #1 rated OC. Word is he can also move to either OG position if needed....

This draft should get interesting when the teams that know what they're doing start to pick.

Dion Jordan at #3? I almost fell out of my recliner laughing. Sorry, Rey.

He was considered the best pass rusher by EVERYONE. The Dolphins needed bookend pass rusher ...confused why you think it is a bad pic?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No offense to the Bills fan on this board, but taking EJ Mannuel at #16 is why the team sucks and will continue to do so.

Everyone was saying his stock was raising before the draft and is proven leader... They needed a QB. Confused by the fact that you are questioning needs....and they picked one up.

Dunno about that,my point still remains,the Bills picked him too high.They could have traded back and still got him,plus an additional pick.

Now this I can agree with unless there were hints that someone might pick them up before they were to pick again.

He was considered the best pass rusher by EVERYONE. The Dolphins needed bookend pass rusher ...confused why you think it is a bad pic?

so far most think this was a great move but either way i don't put too much weight on all of these opinions. my approach is wait and see,you know how it is. if the guy turns out to be the next jason taylor there will be much praise by the same folks who may be criticizing the pick as we speak. don't bother me none....

Everyone? Who Mayock & Kiper? There's a reason why they're not GM's and Jeff Ireland is an abject failure.

Go watch any Oregon game, than watch an LSU, TAMU, UCLA, BYU or even an FSU game and tell me this Jordan is the best pass rusher, Jordan is Mike Mamula redux. Another work out warrior.

Everyone? Who Mayock & Kiper? There's a reason why they're not GM's and Jeff Ireland is an abject failure.

Go watch any Oregon game, than watch an LSU, TAMU, UCLA, BYU or even an FSU game and tell me this Jordan is the best pass rusher, Jordan is Mike Mamula redux. Another work out warrior.

Mayock studies these players through and through.He has a proven track record when it comes to knowing how to grade them.Kiper is just full of hot air.

Everyone was saying his stock was raising before the draft and is proven leader... They needed a QB. Confused by the fact that you are questioning needs....and they picked one up.

Patriots need a cover LB, doesn't mean I want them to pick a guy that sucks.

I'm glad they took him, I'm happy the 3 other teams in the Patriots division are run by dopes.

There's a reason the same teams are usually drafting at the top of the draft, it isn't luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)