NFL games in China? It could happen by 2018, according to report

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Except his predecessor was working towards the same thing. If that narrative works for ya keep running with it, no matter how little sense it makes I guess though.

It's always such a constructive part of nearly every NFL thread.

The point is that China is one of the most polluted countries on the face of the earth, & it exposes the players to toxic carcinogens. But, when you have an entity that puts money over the health of its players, what else would you expect?

Except his predecessor was working towards the same thing. If that narrative works for ya keep running with it, no matter how little sense it makes I guess though.

Serious question. Are you related to Goodell?

Leave it to you to be more concerned about a little pollution for a few days than China's deplorable human rights record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not the one trying to set up a game in China, Goodell & the NFL are. You're "preaching to the choir" with me on human rights, but the NFL cares more about dollar signs than human rights.

Edit: China, along with Vietnam, are also responsible for the potential mass extinction of wildlife in Africa, & for the extinction of wildlife already in Asia. I could give you a long list of the things wrong with China, INCLUDING human rights violations.

Did you happen to notice that it DIDN'T happen in the last term ....
Hmmm, wonder why ... because NO ONE wants it.

If the NFL wants to piss off the teams, they will keep trying it.
The fans of the teams can't go, they lose a home game.
The people over there don't care about the game.

If you tell the Chinese that a football is called a "pigskin," they'll want to know if you can eat it. The Chinese will eat anything with four legs, except for a table, & anything that flies, except for a plane(this is their own words & their own saying).

If you tell the Chinese that a football is called a "pigskin," they'll want to know if you can eat it. The Chinese will eat anything with four legs, except for a table, & anything that flies, except for a plane(this is their own words & their own saying).
Except I am pretty sure many in Beijing probably know what an american football is. I think you've mistaken this thread for something in the pit, because you usually save this garbage for there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you happen to notice that it DIDN'T happen in the last term ....
Hmmm, wonder why ... because NO ONE wants it.

If the NFL wants to piss off the teams, they will keep trying it.
The fans of the teams can't go, they lose a home game.
The people over there don't care about the game.
They reportedly have teams volunteering. The NFL , Goodell, and the teams are the same thing in this case... BTW.

From what I've read the 2008 China game was cancelled to focus on London. Surely the economy had a hand in it also.

What do you know of the NFL's popularity in China, since you state a fact about it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmo_kramer
I'm not the one trying to set up a game in China, Goodell & the NFL are. You're "preaching to the choir" with me on human rights, but the NFL cares more about dollar signs than human rights.

Edit: China, along with Vietnam, are also responsible for the potential mass extinction of wildlife in Africa, & for the extinction of wildlife already in Asia. I could give you a long list of the things wrong with China, INCLUDING human rights violations.
But until someone brought it to your attention, all you had was a nonsensical rant about pollution. Typical...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: meStevo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)