NFL games in China? It could happen by 2018, according to report

Guesstimate? If you bothered to read the article I posted (that took me 10 seconds to find with a Google search) you would see that the report was produced by a "leading sports marketing research company". Hardly a guesstimate.

When you can produce similar supporting information for your "position ", I'll take a look at it.
I posted your quoted article ...
I have no guess as to if anyone has made any articles about the NFL ....
I simply am making a statement that I cannot see the NFL going over seas and placing a team there and have fans support it year round. period.

I suppose you guys are gonna say thats the owners ideas, not goodels either, right ?

I posted your quoted article ...
Yes, but did you read it?
I have no guess as to if anyone has made any articles about the NFL ....
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Maybe you couldn't find anything to support your "position", or you couldn't be bothered to try??
I simply am making a statement that I cannot see the NFL going over seas and placing a team there and have fans support it year round. period.
Again, it has been pointed out to you that there is no intention to move teams overseas. Why you keep mentioning that is getting very frustrating, but expected.

There is a committee made up of NFL owners called the International committee. I tried to look up who is on it so far I've only been able to find that Clarke Hunt(Chiefs) and Jeffery Lurie(Eagles) are on it.

They are making a sh*t load of money off the London games, if they didn't they wouldn't being going there. And if they didn't think they could make any money off going to China I don't think that they'd being doing it either.

The one thing I don't like about these games are that it takes a true home game away from one of the teams. I personally think that affects competitive balance.

Reactions: meStevo and Jimbo
Yes, but did you read it?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Maybe you couldn't find anything to support your "position", or you couldn't be bothered to try??
Again, it has been pointed out to you that there is no intention to move teams overseas. Why you keep mentioning that is getting very frustrating, but expected.
Ok, if they are not trying to put a team over there and want to c9ntinue this stupidity of sending get a few teams over each year, great, let them rake in the money.
I just hope it's not my team (losing home game and also probably not happy about it all together anyways) I think my team.has gone once, I think.

I was under the impression that they would jump at the opportunity to put a team permanantly.

Rooney has worked previously to try and get the Steelers to play a game in Ireland, and were rumored to be in the mix for the game in Mexico City this season. They've played in London once, (2013, lost to the Vikings, gee thanks Goodell!) and their lease with Heinz Field requires they play 10 home games per season so they're the away team for international matches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series

Anybody know how much they will be charging the "fans" to attend the games in London or China? Or if the admission will be subsidized by the TV contracts?

A quick Google search found this regarding one of the 2015 games played in London:

Tickets to the game range from 17.50-159 pounds, or $26.53-$241.08, according to the NFL UK website. Locals are expected to compose nearly the entire sellout crowd. More than 90 percent of the fans at the game will be from the United Kingdom, with the majority living within a 2.5-hour drive of Wembley, Kirkwood told Sports Business Journal. About 4 percent will come from mainland Europe and about five percent will come from the United States, including expatriates living overseas.

http://www.ibtimes.com/nfl-london-j...-out-wembley-stadium-near-record-time-2124617

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don´t know how much they will charge for tickets for the November 21 game in Mexico City,

There are many real fans in Mexico, I remember some years ago, that there was a game in Mexico City, many real fans and ones who are not so into Football went to the stadium which was filled to the top.

It was a Cowboys vs Giants game, and there are many Cowboys fans here.

I knew of some friends who wouldn´t dream of going to the stadium for a soccer game, but they were more than happy to go to that NFL game.

Regardless of the ticket prices, I am sure the stadium will be full, I think on that game Giants-Cowboys, the attendance was about 105,000

The utter stupidity of the fools running the NFL, including Goodell:
NFL Warns Players About Eating Too Much Meat In Mexico, China Could Lead To Failed Drug Tests
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/03/nfl-drug-test-meat/

Whose stupid idea was it to play games in those countries anyway?
Edit: Save those receipts,
NFL Player Gets Failed Drug Test Overturned By Proving He Ate Tainted Meat In Mexico, Report Say
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/04/duane-brown-mexico-meat/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)